1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

MAKE IT STOP!

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCCTF, Nov 13, 2003.

1. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Sav, just so you know, none of this is intended towards you, just picking at a few of the whiners that have been giving out the shit.

2. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Worthy enough to play your sister ACC institution, NC State.

Point guard had played in the NBA, did any of Team Nike's? And yes, Iti played more than 12 minutes. I threw the stat sheet away but he did. Sager played 10 minutes, everyone else was 18 plus.

And when have I whined, you came here fever?

3. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

arguing about exhibition opponents? my marathon oil is better than your athletes in action!

:D

4. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Not even sure what State did against them. And according to the box score Iti only played 12 minutes, not 19. Their big guy you talked about played 23. So there you have it 12 to 23 minutes, that sorta shoots down the matchup theory.

Hey I don't blame him for taking Iti out, it would be a shame to set the big guy back mentally.

Oh and by the way I wasn't at the game, but I didn't know that was a requirement to make a comment about a team/game. Maybe some of your fellow niners should listen to that one. :rolleyes: HP, it's not really directed at you, just a few of your fellow niner fans. I just like to give a little of the shit back.