1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

M9H and Yinzer, Live in concert...

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by 49erpi, Oct 3, 2003.

1. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Well these two put on quite the show last night at Picassos and I cant believe I didnt have the digital camera with me.

M9 opened with a beatiful rendition of "Total eclipse of the heart". This wasnt just a nice version, it was the version from "Old School" complete with 'F' bombs and everything. One of the funniest things I have ever seen. He had the house rolling.

Yinzer, in a fitting role, backed up M9's performance with a lovely, yet x-rated version of the Frank Sinatra classic, "My way". He did it his way.

M9 came back 30 minutes and about 4 beers later with a shockingly good rendition of "Cherry pie" that surprised everyone.

This all proves that you do infact need alchohol to have a good time.

2. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Too bad you had to leave Pi. For the encore, YInz and I did "CUm on Feel The Noize" by Quiet Riot. My throat is still sore.

Whoever put that Budweiser hat on my head after "Cherry Pie", I never turned around and said "Thank YOu". HOw very rude of me. A belated thanks.

3. 49erpi

The best was when you walked off stage after 'total eclipse' and the guy tried to toast you with his beer. You just took it out of his hand, walked to the bar and drank the whole thing. Classic.

4. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

you bastards called my cell phone at MIDNIGHT last night:D . I jumped out of bed to see if a customer had an emergency to listen to my voicemail and it went like this:

metrooooooooooooooo, mark here.
    me and Yinz and Pi....we were jus talkn bout you at P-P-P-P-Picassssssssssos.
    Talk to you L-L-L-L-L-Later. :D :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: :beer:

5. MikeNinerHunt

Anything else you care to add PI, please do. Last night was a whirlwind.

6. metro

yeah, Pi told me you were grinding on some dude coppin' a feel. :mushy:

7. 49erpi

I would like to go on record stating that I told him that it was a bad idea. I thinks Ryans exact words were "of course he's in bed, he has a pile of kids at home."

8. metro

I had just gone to bed and heard my phone vibrate on the dresser. Like I told him in a PM today, the drunken funny phone calls are cool on a cell phone, makes for a good laugh. Now had he called the land line cold sober to discuss the Red Sox chances at midnight, I would have to kick his wide tank ass. :D

9. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

You truly missed out on something special if you missed our rendition of "cum on feel the noize" it was an instant classic. Had to walk up there this morning to get my car, that kinda sucked.

10. MikeNinerHunt

Another great free concert at Picassos celebrating the Niner win this past Thursday. Shock of the night was D Fab, what a performer.

Pi, how about those clowns wanting to start a band?