1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Lost - Season III

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by mathmajors, Jul 24, 2006.

1. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Freckles looks good in the dress. That's pretty much what I got from last nights episode.

2. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

yup, that and they've been on the island 69 day's. I'm wondering if they put that in there to have us covertly do the math and figure out if Sun conceived on the island or with bald Korean dude before he flew.

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

"We're not the enemy" they keep saying, but they take people prisoner, make them do hard labor, sneak aboard your boat in fully-armed fashion, and don't tell you a damn thing about where you are or what's going to happen to you. Sun was right to shoot that bitch.

4. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

5. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

A super-secret tunnel, no doubt.

6. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

It does seem like there are a lot of commercials. Almost half the hour seems to be commercials but I'm almost positive the show is 41 minutes long. I want to dispute that cause every five minutes there is a commercial, but I think you could miss 10 episodes of Lost, start watching it again and not miss a thing. The people would be in the exact same situation. The only thing we got from last night is that the village was a decoy.

7. Odin

Odin Full Access Member

OK, I have watched this show about 4 times ever, but I saw the one in the first season where some pilot in the plane got pulled out and mangled by a monster of some type ??? What did that ever turn out to be ?
    The Beast of Bray Road ?

8. Hockeygirl44

Hockeygirl44 redhead member

We never got an answer about the "monster" (much like everything else in that show!).

9. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

I'm thinking Sun is pretty hot also.

10. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

so wait. now sun WAS sleeping with that guy? i think the writers keep changing their minds. also, i think it's funny how jin speaks/understands just enough english to make the plot points work. on the raft, he seemed like he had suddenly learned a bunch of english and then in season 2 he was back to not speaking any. now he "understands more english than she knows" which makes me wonder why he hasn't reacted previously. oh right. it's new for this season.

i kept expecting colleen to say "**********" or "cunt" or something. "we're not your enemies, cocksuker. but if you shoot me, you cunt, that's what we'll be." something like that.