1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Lost - Season III

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by mathmajors, Jul 24, 2006.

1. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Hurley freaking kicked ass in this episode.

"Stay in the van, Hero!" Ha!

2. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

there were some awesome moments in this one: sayid killing that guy, hurley dahrmavaning that guy, jack beating the shit out of ben and ESPECIALLY sawyer killing that dude and saying, "i didn't believe him."

that was sawyer in the casket.

3. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I think its Atlantis now. Ben said to take the people to the temple. And that 4 toed statue they saw when sailing around the island.

4. flotg

flotg Full Access Member

No

It wasn't Sawyer, cuz Kate said she "had to get back, or he's gonna miss me" or something like that. Figured she had to get back to Sawyer, plus, she'da gone to the funeral if it was Sawyer.

3 more seasons to figure it all out....

5. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

I think the stuff about Jack's dad was just him being delusional. Remember how fucked up on pills he was.

I think it's Locke or Ben in the casket.

Charlie didn't leave the room because you can't lock it from the outside...although I couldn't figure out why he didn't run and start to swim out.

6. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

Charlie had planned on drowning and wanted to drown.

Don't forget. He thought if he didn't drown Claire would not be rescued.

7. Ginger

Ginger Junior Member

Wp asked me to post this.

it is a screen cap from last night's episode (with inverted color) it say's something like

Los Angelas.

The Body of Ja????? ???????????? of New York was found shortly after 4 AM ....................

He also noted that the producers made a point of showing that the funeral home was located in a black neighborhood and attended to by a black gentleman. and something about the name of the funeral home spelled out "future flash" when you unscrambled the words.

Attached Files:

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Isn't Sawyers real name 'James'?

And we know that's really you wp. :60:

9. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

why wouldn't the door seal from both sides? isn't that the whole point of such a feature?

i don't think jack was being delusional because he seemed pretty with it in terms of what was going on in terms of his current state of affairs. if anything, i would imagine he'd be overly fixated on his problems. and nobody seemed to respond to his reference to his father, tho i guess the new guy might not know anything. there was some reason they had him be newly hired that might be it.

wasn't that casket really small tho? ben makes the most sense of the people we've met so far, but i swear that casket was not full-sized. there's also the potential for it to be somebody we haven't met yet.

10. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

i don't see any text that looks like what you wrote there. what i do see is what looks like it could be "Man gunned ... doorway ..."

the funeral home certainly seemed like a black funeral home, but it could also simply be a poor funeral home. and besides, if nobody came, then the choice of funeral home seems immaterial.