1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Lost - Season III

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by mathmajors, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I wonder if he was wrong. We did not get to see his vision this time like we normally do. Maybe Desmond saw something else and lied to Charlie.

2. Wiggin

Wiggin Full Access Member

He wasn't. Charlie will still drown after flipping the switch.

3. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

ben could certainly still have his secrets.

4. Superfluous_Nut

normally we get a glimpse of desmond's visions. this time was different. when asked about when it was to take place, he said "i don't know" and just sort of described what happens somewhat vaguely. by not showing us the vision, they've still got wiggle room to have it unfold many different ways and not break consistency. his vision could be one that's coming in a few weeks or months or years. given that it leads to a rescue, i don't expect it to come about any time too soon.

5. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Why didn't they just cut the damn cable?

6. Ice Man

Ice Man Full Access Member

According to the diagram that Sayid was looking at, the cable is some type of anchor.

7. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

Great ending to a good season. I thought they did a great job with how Charlie died and I thought the season ended very well with the whole future thing ending with Kate and Jack. I'm glad Jack beat the shit out of Ben.

8. Superfluous_Nut

it was a pretty good episode but...

i tivo'd it and starting watching sometime after 9:30 or so. it was 10:20 by the time i caught up to the live show by skipping commercials. two hour programming block and like, what, 70-80 minutes of actual show? man, that's a lot of commercials.

the name of the episode was thru the looking glass. that and jack's beard made me immediately think that jack was some "alternate jack". i don't get the whole "future" thing cuz jack talked about his father a few times and of course his father is dead so going into the future doesn't make him alive again. still not sure what that whole thing is about.

whose funeral set him off? the casket looked small. i thought he said something like "barbra" when he was drunk dialing in the car. whoever died must have been noteworthy enough to make the paper.

why on earth did charlie close the door with him inside? he seemed to have plenty of time to exit the room and close the door from the other side. unless the grenade did more than blow the window (as it's depicted) then the room would only fill to the level of the top of the window. or i suppose the room could be non-airtight which would sort of defeat the purpose of an airtight door...

when will people learn to check pulses? jesus. how many times has that guy been killed?

bernard is a fucking pussy. sayid should kill him for spilling the beans so quickly and so fucking thoroughly about what the group was doing. for that matter, charlie was kinda dumb for telling them about juliette.

but still, a pretty entertaining episode.

9. WilliamJ

WilliamJ SUPERMOD

no answers, only more queations.

10. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Ben?