1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jim Rome's line of the day

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Boo, Jul 30, 2003.

1. negoshe8er

negoshe8er 12 In A Row

Rome sucks and the FSB (Fatass Sports Babe) munches rug. 'Nuff sed.

2. y2b

y2b King of QC

Say what you want about Rome, but he gets great guests and does the best interviews in radio

I don't get into all the clones, I pretty much tune that out, but Rome gives a different perspective sometimes that's good. It is like beer sometimes though, it's an aquired taste. You can't just turn him on the first time and like it.

Thanks for the link Geo

3. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

is the sports babe still on? god she was bad.

Rome gets good interviews, I agree. Clones are stupid.

He is far better than Tony Kornheiser. Tony knows nothing about sports. Listen closely and he is one ignorant man, plus his constant liberal takes piss me off. Sports radio should be one place that right and left are not involved. I don't find him and his "andy polly" schtick to be a bit funny. I would take 5 hours of QCB and Hayseed over Tony.

4. sds70

sds70 'King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me!!!!!'

Did anybody else noticed that PRIMETIME is on WCCP now from only 5-7pm? I guess WCCP felt that they need to reclaim 2 hours to have more Clemson sportstalk with football season around the corner :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . . If I heard correctly, their postgame football show last longer than the Panthers postgame show (3 hours!!!!!). Why :saywhat: :saywhat: ? ?