1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jenks news

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2006.

1. FAN01

FAN01 Full Access Member

That smitty vid was freakin awsome.

2. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

It was insane to live that '99 game over again.....jesus!!

3. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Ahh, those vids got me going for this season! Smitty, Kimo, KJ, <draft>, we gonna rock!

Collin...I love you like no man should love another (if we win the Superbowl, that is).

:trophy:

4. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

We'll see, but he turned into a situational guy in St. Louis. They carved out a good niche for him in that defense, and I would expect us to use him here in a similar fashion.

5. Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot The Voice of Reason

The clips of Kemo are from the preseason game a few years back where he threw LeCharles Bentley around.

The guy who posted that posted some others. They don't include any other tackles, but they do show Kemo doing exactly what the Panthers signed him to do, stuffing the middle and pushing the pocket.

One play he gets knocked back a step because Bentley fires off the ball fast on him, but he recovers immediately and a second later he's within striking distance.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Dude, you seem to have missed the point that:
    #1) You were wrong about the existence of a depth chart at this point,
    #2) Relying on Darin Gantt as the main source of evidence for your argument makes you look really bad, and
    #3) You haven't even bothered to address my point about situational replacements, presumably because you can't.

Hate me and curse me, I don't care, but you'll find that I'm usually right and that fighting me over stuff like this only makes you look more ignorant. Fight with me over stuff that isn't so cut and dried obvious, like whether or not we've been paying too much to our free agents, what remaining position is the most important to address, etc.

PP:
    Whether you want to admit it or not, Growl was completely ignorant about the relative skills of Carstens and Lewis. Like it or not, he was almost certainly wrong about how those players will be used. Bitch about my delivery if you must (Purr is right that you pathetic fuckers spend far too much time talking about me for people supposedly sick of me), but at least acknowledge that I'm right. Growl might be pissed now, but he also learned something he didn't know before.

7. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

Goddamn Basil Mitchell and Jake Delhomme. Fuck!

8. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

Jesus, that was amazing.

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
  10. Purrsecutioner

Purrsecutioner Full Access Member

Eh...okay. I coulda kept it zipped I suppose, but what got me is the post you made about getting banned. As if you stirred the pot enough to get banned. The general theme for a page or two was the underlying possibility of banning Collin, and to see you turn and talk about getting banned yourself, made me think of what a child does when he wants to act like the good kid in a dispute that he started. It just seemed to me as a clamour for attention, as if you were wanting Magnus to pat you on the back and say youre in no trouble.

But whatever, no harm no foul. I coulda stayed out of it, but that got me.