1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jenks news

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

I am really not looking to stir shit up myself. I just don't think I should be treated like a child by some douche on a message board.

If I get banned, so be it. There's a chance my life will be fine. Collin...not so much.

That said, I won't be speaking with Collin anymore, b/c anything he posts, I can't fucking see. :bananalam

2. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

:flush: ...so, what the latest on Jenks?

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

There's a reason Carstens played ahead of Moorehead on most run downs, and it's the same reason Carstens will play ahead of Lewis on most run downs should anything prevent Jenkins from playing.
    Insults never make me right. Being right makes me right. Insults are just a means of expressing my frustration, and note once more that I didn't start insulting Growl until he started being obstinate. If he had come back with my points on situational substitions and demonstrated that he had any knowledge of what those meant, proposed a scenario in which Lewis wouldn't be as bad against the run as he had been previously, or used something other than Darin Gantt for evidence, then I probably would have been more predisposed to hear him out. Unfortunately he didn't.
    Jesus H. Christ, spare me the bullshit. TBR is and always has been a place of irreverent internet combat.

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    This isn't rant and rave. Arguments happen, but I'm directly asking you to stop looking at every piece of disagreement as "combat". Just fucking tone it down. This forum will not be a referendum on you.

5. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

he's got lower poll numbers than Bush

6. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

The squeaky wheel always gets the grease.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

the odd thing is, it seems like he has a lot. he simply needs to learn to insinuate i'm a dumbshit rather than being so direct or clever ... at least until i try to climb into his shit. then i think it fair that the game is on. he also needs to be a little selective in who he's calling a dumbshit. calling everyone and his brother such kinda dilutes the effect. he should be more like you and learn to just spar with the assholes.

8. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

Seconded.

Seriously, I get annoyed when I close threads that are Collin vs. Some Other Guy, because I might be missing real football discussion instead of either one guy bashing the other guy's opinions or a debate based on semantics.

9. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

Collin called me a moron. I'm glad he did, because up until that time, I had no idea. Really, he opened my eyes.

10. rake

rake Need one of these

It seems like it has taken me way too long to get here but I’ve finally reached the point where I don’t allow myself to get upset by anything posted on a message board anymore. Life is way too short to take any type of typed statement, opinion, point of view, input, or even blatant personal attack to heart. If getting disagreed with of even insulted at TBR hurts you enough to respond in kind then you probably need to reprioritize and put more focus on more important and more serious facets of your life. :twocents:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006