1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jenks news

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Dude, you didn't stop correcting people when you were a toddler. You've continued to do it your entire life and your entire history of posting here. Beyond that, I understand why you'd be sensitive about the issue and want to side with Growl, but I also notice that you're not defending his actual position. You know as well as I do that Lewis is bad against the run, and that the idea of him playing most of the run downs should anything happen to Jenkins is far-fetched.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Whether his position is something I believe in or not doesn't make it right for me to call him an idiot and tell him his opinion is outright wrong. Disagree with it, be enough of a man to not have to tell the world you're right and nothing else is.

3. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

Collin, if your head contained half of the "knowledge" you profess it to have, it'd have to be about the size of the one attached to the blowup Sir Purr.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  4. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

I've said this once, and I will say it again. Collin knows his shit. Even though he got all pissy at me for having a little fun, he still knows football.

Problem is, he thinks he is royalty around here. There are always subtle implications (if not blatant ones) of my theory in his responses to others that may not share his views, or happen to be misinformed. I have experienced this, and so have others.

Collin is a bright guy, who probably has a bright future. I don't know what his aspirations are, but I have a good idea after visiting his website. Hell, don't look at me like I'm crazy...the bastard advertises it on his profile. Seems like the boy wants to work in someone's front office. Clearly, coaching would be an option if he was not such a sniveling pussy. You cannot be a leader of men with that kind of bullshit attitude. Could he be a GM, sure. We will all be waiting.

But until then...know your fucking role. Your a lemming on TBR to me. Just like Growl. Just like Magnus. Just like the other hundreds that post here. You are a concept to the rest of us. Unless we met you, got to know you and your life goals, we have nothing else to judge you by other than your extensive knowledge of football, and your wise-ass superior attitude.

5. El Bastardo

El Bastardo Who me?

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
    When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
    An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
    It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight
    It is where we are
    It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
    That we got this far
    And can you feel the love tonight
    How it's laid to rest
    It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
    Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
    That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
    There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
    When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Pretty sure I didn't do that.
    It is wrong, just like my opinion that Thomas Davis would never be considered at SLB was wrong. You're someone who corrects people all the time, so you can't play this "never correct anyone" crap without being a giant hypocrite. And as noted, you know as well as I do that Damione Lewis is bad against the run and what that would mean about how the team chooses to use him.

Proprietor:
    Dude, you're talking about me again.
    Use insults that people will actually believe, like "asshole." No one is buying the idea that I'm a pussy. If anything, I'm too much the opposite of that. I've recently proven just how much I'm definitely not a pussy, but if you'd like to test me as well, I'm sure we can arrange that. And as for the rest, I think if you actually knew any coaches or GMs then you'd realize just how little you seem to understand about their common personality traits.

7. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

Pre-emptive:
    In noticing an asshole, getting tired of an asshole, and wanting to learn the root of what causes this malcontent to harbor such feelings of resentment towards others, I clicked on that asshole’s profile to learn more. That led me to the official “Planet Me” blog. Not stalking bro….curiosity.

Oh....and welcome to my ignore list.

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that. Hopefully you'll stop talking about me now.

9. Proprietor

Proprietor Family feeder

Sorry? What's that?

10. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Sorry, it was "but you know less than shit about shit." this time. And some supposition of "video game knowledge" that came from you and only you.

That was provably wrong, because something happened to state it. Just as was Draft's salary.
    You and I both know that "there is no depth chart", and while I agree that Lewis is ill-suited to the run, neither you nor I know for certain how he would be used. Moorehead's not great against the run either, and yet he filled in for series as well as on pass downs.

I correct things that are more than opinion, but again, you're not pawning your problems off on me. I also don't pretend that a barrage of personal insults makes me "right". Doesn't mean I've never insulted anyone, I just don't do it every third thread.

This forum isn't going to be a referendum on how much you can aggravate people. You know exactly what you're doing, and you're going to have to dial it back. This is a fine forum and we lose people all the time to you being unable to treat others with minimum respect.