1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jenks news

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

:trophy:

At DT, yes, and I said as much at the time. Lewis was more suited to be a LDE, but he'll be fine as a situational pass-rushing DT.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I'd have been very interested to see him at left end, but I also thought as such about William Joseph (and Sean Gilbert).
    That's also one thing that worries me about Rod Wright, he noted how much he loved the spin move, and looking back over it, he uses it too much. He's a physical guy who uses too many pansy finesse moves.

3. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

That's why I have Wright lower than some people would. Sure he made plays in college where he was kind of a man among boys, but you never really saw him use power...which makes me question his power.
    I am sure he has it, hell at his size he better, but he's gotta show it on the regular if he is going to play on Sundays.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Joseph is a pretty natural DT, just not a very physical one. Gilbert had the agility for DE, though, and played there some for the Rams if I'm not mistaken. And as for moves, I remember screaming my head off about Ryan Simms vacating on just about every play with that damned swim move. Why anyone had him as a first round DT will always be beyond me.

5. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

I remember when you called Gilbert "a giraffe in football pants". That was funny.

6. Growl

Growl Full Access Member

I have never played Madden in my life and furthermore, I am stating what I think the Panther's opinion is not my own and therefore your commentary is meaningless. No shock there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  7. Collin

Collin soap and water

Which makes your statement all the more ignorant.