1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jake

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by sockittome16, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Piper

Piper phishin member

I get the angst, sorta. Jake played bad last week. Bears had something to do with it, though the picks were all on him.

But jeez, as fans, let's get past the we got to win pretty stage. We won on the road vs a team that didn't turn the ball over and make many mistakes. We controlled the ball.

And save perhaps Atlanta, no one can be more hated than the Bucs. Fuck the bucs. Wash your mouthout with soap. :satana: :lizard:

2. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

And if the Bills could ONLY play home games, they'd be right up there heading for the playoffs. Might not have been pretty, but the Bills are a pretty good team at home.

3. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

ok, i re-watched. it was a 3 step drop, but 3 steps out of the shotgun. wharton got off the ball great, got position, and then got manhandled like a biotch. 2.5 - 2.75 seconds before ball got smacked out of jakes hands. and you're right, there was a little room to step up, but not much and it probably would have cut his throwing lane off. it was wharton, no doubt about it. i'm over it.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Yeah, that turnover was 100% on Wharton. As noted in the game balls thread, I thoroughly appreciated Jake avoiding the stupid mistakes and helping me to actually enjoy the game.

5. srhull

srhull Hokie Nation

Jake will throw 3 INT's next week and everyone will be cussing him. I personally think he is just good enough so the panthers have to keep him and not search for a quality QB not to hurt his feelings and him bounce on the panthers. I know he has taken them to the superbowl before but I still question if he is the guy under a presure situation.

6. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

I don't see why people hate him so much. He has this team at 8-3, and has completed 60% of his passes.