1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jake takes the blame for 1-4

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherFanz, Oct 18, 2004.

1. dulcea~

dulcea~ 34G-28-36 East L.A. Chica

Do people just not think when they talk? How is the team's leading receiver MIA?

Dude! 20 catches in 5 games as the team's leader at WR? 4.5 yards a catch? Hoover and Foster have as many catches:laugh1: This guy was supposed to step up after Smith's injury, now he's in the tank. So yeah, he is MIA. Just because he's your leader doesn't mean he's worth the grass he plays on.
    :banana: By saying missing in action I mean he's missing an opportunity to help the team. In other words...he's missing in action on the field. Gee, just think by week 15 he'll have 60 catches.

Dulcea~

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  2. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Season in and season out Moose is the popular fall guy. Doesn't have anything to do with fact or reality, it's just the in thing to do. :teeth:

Basically receivers have no purpose in a game unless they're receiving right? So when it's a run play, just send out a lot of oline guys, blockers and running backs, you don't even NEED WRs on the field because everyone knows if they're not catching, they're not contributing. (sarcasm)

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    He's done what different from what he should've done? Two of the last three games he caught 6 or more balls. The one he didn't? Champ Bailey.

20 rec. 262 yards 13.1 avg 34 long 2 TD 4 20+

4. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Just so we're all clear...

The oline was UNDERhauled in the off-season.

That is all, please commense with the finger pointing.