1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I've seen enough

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by mathmajors, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

see?

i don't even think he looks....his passes float 10-20 yards past every WR he throws to, unless it's a dump off pass......his best throws are when he is running backwards and throws over his shoulder.:knife:

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Yes. Because in the little time he was in, he looked quicker, completed a few passes, and got the ball out.

Ill take some pics from a quarterback who's learning, and gives us some kind of hope, rather than no pics from a quarterback whose had way enough time to be able to do his job now, and who gives us no hope at all.

3. lde

lde Teddy and Gabriel

Me too. At least it was interesting. When the announcers say, if you don't do something, you will lose the team, that's bad.

I agree that when Vinnie's healthy, he's the starter, but he's 43. How many games is he going to be healthy? Even though Vinnie is a better QB than Rattay, I think they made a mistake not signing Rattay.

4. monstercat

monstercat Full Access Member

Moore may have to start by default next week anyway after the hit Carr took. I have a feeling that Vinny won't be ready.

I agree that Moore at least plays with a purpose. He's going to throw some INT's...all rookies do, especially in that situation...coming in late in a losing cause, where he has to throw the ball. The good thing is that he makes a decision and fires the ball with authority.

5. Iron9er

Iron9er Full Access Member

It cant hurt to play the rookie. I mean, how is it gonna get worse?

6. monstercat

monstercat Full Access Member

Well, if Moore were to get hurt, there won't be a healthy body to line up at QB, unless they go back to the single wing with D-Will.

I know...I should keep my fucking mouth shut.:dunce2:

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I think it's funny that some of you guys are such idiots that you actually say you're ok with interceptions as long as the quarterback looks confident. You morons should have your posting rights revoked.

8. Harwood

Harwood Let's Go Panthers!!!!!

I think you are the moron supporting Carr the way you do.......Go back to your save the ol' Carr thread.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Saying that we need better quarterback play is one thing, but several retards in this thread actually said that they're ok with interceptions as long as the QB looks better. Am I the only one who finds that to be on the furthest rim of absurdity? Good grief, Charlie Brown. That's so illogical that I can't even imagine what time of human brain produced the thought.

10. Elric

Elric Citizen of the Empire

Being a punching bag with the Texans has ruined Carr. He's so tentative and indecisive he's just not an NFL QB atm. If Testaverde can stand he'll be starting next week...