1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

It's official!

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by NovaNiner, Nov 6, 2003.

1. grendel

grendel Member

Okay Magnum, I'll be waiting for you to track me down at halftime of one of the games. You are such a total success as a dick, who could have guessed you'd be such a total failure as a private dick.

If you got a new seat location, be sure to share with the board so that everyone will know where to find you for this year's exciting version of "say it to my face hypocrite!":eatme: :xyzwave: :eatme: :xyzwave:

2. BJUnklFkr

BJUnklFkr Full Access Member

Grendel, if you happen to meet up with PI at a game, can you tell us all what color of sweater he's wearing? :cool:

3. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

HOnestly Grendel, you ought to meet us at a game this year. Why are you so scared? Pi is not a big dude, and doesn't use weapons.

4. MikeNinerHunt

He'll be at his "secret tough guy" hangout, aka PIcassos.

5. BJUnklFkr

That doesn't surprise me, if PI's as good a golfer as he says. They say the shorter you are the better you hit, although PI can probably elaborate more accurately.

All I know is that when 5-6 Kicker Jim Breech used to play for the Bengals, he was by far the biggest hitter on the team.

6. MikeNinerHunt

He's over 5'6", but not a whole helluva lot.

7. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

???

8. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

1) I dont know what any of this post means, but most of the best golfers in the world are over 6' (see: Tiger, Els, Vijay, Love III, Mickelson)

2) I'm not sure what M9H is talking trying to do, besides maybe bait pussy grendel into introducing himself, but I think I was 5'6 when I was 11 years old.

3) Grendel is such a moron that he cant even get my occupation correct. He has 14 posts on this board and every single one of them is an attempt to antagonize me. Nice life, chickenshit loser.

9. BJUnklFkr

I used to hear it said a lot when I caddied. Come to think of it, it was probably just an excuse people used for being hackers.

10. MikeNinerHunt

I guess a "helluva lot" would be a foot or so taller, which you are not, emm effen Pi.

Be ready early WEdnesday, in case Grendel shows up at PIcassos.:rolleyes: