1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Is Metro OK?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Mar 29, 2004.

1. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

I thought he was just showing off that fine education.

2. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

This from a guy who thinks I should be in a white supremacist group because I made a sarcastic comment about a mistake of his. YOu still haven't explained how you came to that decision, which proves earlier how I said you can't admit mistakes.

3. UNCfever

Well Mike for the record, what you keep referencing I didn't make a mistake about, you did. I said Lynn played in the 80's, which he did, even if for one year. You on the other hand said he didn't, which is wrong because of that one year.

Plus, I didn't say you should be a member of this special group because of the Fred Lynn deal. I did that because of your overall hatred of UNC fans and just not letting something rest. No you would rather bring it up again and again months later. Not to mention you have the mouth of a 12 year who has been hiding in the bushes watching his trailor park dad get drunk.

If you once brought something of value to these forums or just once carried on an honest debate about something then we wouldn't be having these old arguments once again. :thinking:

4. MikeNinerHunt

What actually happened was I pointed out Fred Lynn's 1980 stats and wondered why you enjoyed his 16 HRs and 66 RBIs so much. I always said it technically wasn't wrong, just a really strange statement.

5. MikeNinerHunt

Please find my hatred of UNC fans. Hate is a strong word. I don't even hate you, but I definitely believe you have your own sense of history about quotes on this board. YOu have an extremely bad memory, which I can handle. I find it funny you don't get my quotes and examples when I ask you to.

YOu still haven't made the connnection between the Klan and my supposed hatred of Tar Heel fans.

I find it disturbing you know so much about 12 year old kids who live in trailer parks with drunk dads. How do you know they hide in bushes? Are you waiting to hang out with the 12 year old, or are you waiting to let the drunk dad fuck you in the mouth?

I think most people in the Niner forums know I'm not too serious, but add to debates as well.

We'll try the Fred Lynn thing one last time. If I said, "I loved booing Joseph Forte when he played for the Tar Heels in the 1990s", I'm sure you would point out that he played only a month and a half in the 1990s. Technically correct, but it sounds stupid, just like your Fred Lynn comment.

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

does having fun with VG count........... :huh:

and i know some respectable 49ers current and formerly :thinking:

7. UNCfever

Well actually my knowledge of the trailor nation comes from having to lock of the likes that act the way you do in the past.

So let me get this straight, if you don't hate me or others that I have seen you talked to the way you do with me. Then I am guessing the language you use most of the time is your everyday language? I didn't want to say fact because you seem to get all upset over that.

Ok, if it's not hatred for you then are you trying to compensate for something else?

See I never had a beef with you, until you had to jump off the deep end over the Fred Lynn in the 80's, which technically I am right and you are wrong, but you can't can't admit that. Sure there is room for debate on this subject, but that's not what you wanted to do, you wanted to make it a personal attack whether it was me or because I am a tarheel fan. Look back in your own threads associated with any UNC fans and let me know how many times you made derogatory remarks that included some type of reference to UNC in some manner then get back to me.

8. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

count me in that group as well...

strong work, nitwits... :applause:

9. Over40NINER

Over40NINER Full Access Member

:
    So.......does the term "ABC" now stand for "Anyone But Charlotte"? It looks like it does for you self righteous allmighty tarhole fans. If you only knew.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

10. UNCfever

So what is this fetish you 49ers fans have with making this exclusive to UNC fans. I don't that is what was stated, but you all seem to try and make it that way.

Plus you guys need to do a little more before you deserve the big "ABC". :mushy:

Well your team that is.