1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Is Metro OK?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Mar 29, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I've tried twice now but my thread-killing skills have gone down the tubes ever since I stopped giving a damn about what people said to me here.

2. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

You can also be special. :banana:

3. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Good Lord.

4. Over40NINER

Over40NINER Full Access Member

I can't decide if vpkozel is more ASSHOLE or DUMBASS. Damn these intriguing & perplexing decisions. The other tarhole fans are obvious. They're all DUMBASSES. Does anyone why they keep hanging out on the Niner board?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

5. vpkozel

I have been a part of tbr for quite a while now, and as I have repeatedly posted in this forum, I visit most forums here. The 49er forum was created because tbr members were not happy with the treatment that they were receiving on cusa talk. So Larry made a place for them here.

No member of tbr needs to make an excuse as to why he/she goes to a forum and posts.

If you don't like the way that we do things here, then leave. We are better off without people who can't handle a difference of opinion. The fact of the matter is that 49er fans seem to be totally unable to handle disagreement without resorting to insults, bitching, changing the subject, etc. You came here - if you don't like the fact that people here can disagree without getting upeset, get the fuck out. Otherwise, shut the fuck up about people posting in "your" forum. TBR is an open society - deal with it.

PS - I did not proof this for spelling/grammar errors. I thought y'all should know since that seems to have become a very important issue to you 49er fans.

6. Over40NINER

Over40NINER Full Access Member

vp, I can't believe what I just read. You actually accuse 49er fans of not being able to handle differences of opinions. What kind of shitbrained crap is that. If someone even slightly hints that the 49ers are as good as the tarholes you bunch of shitlicking tarhole fans go on a damn rampage. We cannot even joke about it. If we throw out a few cracks about the lack of education & high level of ignorance of most tarhole fans, you get all jacked out of shape about that. You think you have the right to come on this board & throw cheap shot after cheap shot, but when we respond with common logic, witty thinking, or just plain facts, you get all upset & have the damn audacity to tell us we can't handle differences of opinion. I not only speak for most (possibly all) Niners, but I also speak for most fans of other schools as well. The reason the tarholes are despised by so many fans is not that they USED to be good. It's because their fans are the biggest pricks to ever watch a sporting event. That's not a difference of opinion. That's just plain ole' common knowledge.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  7. vpkozel

I have absolutely zero problem with difference of opinion, in fact I welcome it, because you generally learn more when someone questions your point of view. In general, the only group that got offended with contrary opinions were the 49er fans.

Almost all of the why are you here, this is a 49er board, the insults based on the criteria used to select the team you pull for, etc. came from the 49er fans.

As for the last few line of your post, it is that exact kind of "fact" that you guys like to throw around. They are called opinions.

8. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Do you ever shut up?

9. vpkozel

I wasn't talking to you, so what the fuck do you care.

10. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Wow, he really got you there.