1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Is Metro OK?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Mar 29, 2004.

1. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

Big East teams have won the last two titles.

And I'll bet any of you prick-eating Niner fans $20 that St. Bona's will have a better head-to-head record against Charlotte over the next 65 years.

2. Playa

Playa The coach is a near

It's a message board cock smoker, not a fucking term paper

3. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

LOL, what a joke! Your right Ignorance makes you right.

4. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Don't you mean "You're right" genius?

5. UNCfever

With "you're=you are", I don't think so, at least not in the context used here. But who am I to argue with you 49ers, reach for something to be right about.

you're ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yr; yr when unstressed)

Contraction of you are.

6. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

This is a joke right? You mean to tell me that you meant to use the possessive form?

Well, then, what form of right were you using? In order for that to have any semblance of a recognizable sentance, I'll assume you mean right, as in a just or legal claim, therefore it is his right to ignorance makes him correct.

Regardless, your sentance still sucked and your ignorance is overwhelming. You're a moron, but everytime you have a comeback, it's dumber than the last. I really can't wait to see what you have in store.

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'd kinda like to know the answer to that, also.

8. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

My God man, you continue to make yourself look like a loudmouth idiot. Go back and read, you are the one that brought up the word "bet". Then, after I agreed to wager, you are the one that brought up $10,000 figure, not me. I can't wait to see how you and your TBR pals spin this one. This should be fucking mint. Please continue sir, for everyone is shaking their collective heads, wondering how much more of a jackass you can make yourself look.

Now you have me laughing my fucking ass off. I have met most of the Niner fans on this forum and while I hesitate to speak for the group, I am pretty sure that most of them don't give a red rat's ass whether you and your arrogant,Walmart, trailer trash, Tarhole fans pull for the Niners or not.

HEEEEEEEEE, Haaaaaawwwwww, JACKASS! :rofl:

9. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

I guess you really are that fucking stupid. You were popping your mouth off about how UNCC was an up and comer and UNC was on its way out. So I told you to name your criteria and I would bet any amount you wanted. So, you once again pop off that UNCC would have a better record in the NCAAs over the next 10 years. I put a large bet out there to either try to shut you the fuck up, make you look like a backpeddling dumbass (this was the winner), or to win myself some money. Not one person on this board backed your idiotic assertion.

You aren't much for reading comprehension are you?

The whole problem that dumbasses like you face is that they go around pissing people off, then wondering why no one respects them. It is idiots like you that cause people who would otherwise take an interest in UNCC to despise them. Then, when no one gets excited about your mid level program, you scream that the reason no one respects you is the ACC's fault. It is because of people like you that few people take a casual interest in your program.

And if you want people in positions of power in NC to take notice of UNCC and promote them more, you had damn sure better start caring what UNC alums think, because there are quite a few of out here, and a lot of us do quite well.

10. UNCfever

You are correct, my bad, actually I was reading what I wrote in a hurry and looking at you in the second part of the sentence, not "sentance".

Get back to me and correct me when you actually learn how to spell sentence, NOT sentance.

Also when you used everytime it should have been "every time".