1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

How long Foster is our stater?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Thelt, May 1, 2006.

1. Gen Scope

Gen Scope Marginal

Collin is the one that thinks Foster=Alexander...I mentioned Anderson. Personally, I think he does it just because he can't keep his posts off of me. ;)

2. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I can ony imagine the uproar if DW is in street clothes, at least at a home game. I'll have to see that happen before I believe it.

I'm with the KR crowd, we need one and we need to get him touches.

His family nickname is "2". They called him that in school as well.

D dub = gay.

3. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Rock Cartwright! :trophy: :229031_ha

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I obviously made a mistake, but somehow I think forgetting about Mike Anderson makes me much less of a moron than you comparing DeShaun Foster to LaDainian Tomlinson. Seriously, your homosexual obsession with Foster's anus is too much. You need therapy. He's a solid running back when healthy, which he usually isn't, but no better.

5. Gen Scope

Gen Scope Marginal

My quote, "Foster is a consistant 4.3 ypc back (when he's not injured) putting him in company with the likes of LT, James, Portis, Anderson, Jackson, and (Ricky) Williams to name a few."

Your quote, "Blah blah blah gay. Blah blah blah Anus. Blah blah blah homo."

If you can't understand that 4.3ypc puts a person in company with other 4.2-4.4ypc backs when comparing ypc I'm afraid I can't help you. While I'm not a Foster booster, I can't get behind your belief that all D. Williams has to do is step on the field to unseat Foster. If you'd stop deepthroating your own ego for a couple of minutes you'd realize that is just plain ridiculous.

Edit: Here is another quote regarding Foster from months ago. "IMO, we overpaid Foster. Now he damn sure better turn out to be our Priest Holmes or we'll be spending or next 3 years with Timmy B II." In your world if you don't HATE him you LOVE him...it don't work like that bro.

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  6. Collin

Collin soap and water

I think everyone knows by now how stupid and worthless you are, but it shouldn't be that difficult to acknowledge that Foster's career ypc is 4.1. Moreover, his career ypc falls to just 3.4 against every team that isn't ranked worst in the league on run defense (KC '04, ATL '05) or missing four of its front seven (NYG '05). Mentioning Foster in any favorable comparison to LT, Edge, and Portis makes you look the complete and utter moron that you are.
    Ok, add lying sack of shit to your growing list of monikers. You've been pimping Foster consistently for months now. You've been doing it ever since you registered at TBR, and only occasionally when confronted with incontrovertible proof of your unmitigated stupidity do you admit that Foster is not at all how you try to portray him. You're as bad as they come when it comes to delusionally hyping a player you desperately wish didn't suck.
    Will you stop being such a lying piece of shit, please? I didn't say that DeAngelo Williams just has to step on the field. I said that the team has to feel comfortable with him having the majority of the carries, and they probably will want to feel comfortable with Shelton as a backup as well. You're the one who made the colossally idiotic statement that Williams had to post something comparable to Emmitt Smith's 1500 yard season to convince the team to cut Foster. You don't pay $5 million a season to a backup, so at the point that the team does not view Foster as their starter, he's gone. That's obvious, but you have such a man crush on Foster that you don't want to accept it. You've put all your eggs in one basket by hyping Foster all this time, and now you look like the complete idiot that you are for backing a loser.
    Lie after lie after lie. You really are human filth. Yes, you said that about Foster after talking about how he could become the next Priest Holmes and making all sorts of ignorant claims about what his contract would like. I was correct about what his contract would be, wasn't I? And you were wrong, weren't you? And I was right about Foster's lack of production, wasn't I? And you were wrong weren't you? You haven't posted a worthwhile thing since you showed up here, presumably because you haven't had a worthwhile idea in your entire life. You're an ugly footnote in human history, and the sooner you're gone from everyone else's memory, the better off the human race will be.

7. Gen Scope

Gen Scope Marginal

Bullshit. Find it hero. Find where I thought he was a good player for the $5M plus we are paying him. Find where I say he is a good risk/bet at his cost. Foster only got good YPC against bad teams? Okay hero, how about 4.8 in postseason this year and 4.7 in 2003 (neither of which are tracked as part of the yearly totals)? I guess you are going claim the teams we played in those games sucked too. See here is the beauty of this. I don't have to prove Foster can beat Williams. I could care less as long as we have a playmaker in the backfield. You however are jumping on D William's dick like he's Barry Sanders reborn. I hope your right but you've offered nothing more than you like his game tape. It really is ridiculous seeing you get all Homer for an unproven draft pick before minicamp has even ended. Good job sport.

Maybe Collin is right about me being gay. The idea of shoving my foot up his ass is getting me excited. :woohoo:

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  8. Fred Smoot's Father

Fred Smoot's Father the future is bright

Postseason 2003:

Foster was clutch vs. STL, but they were the 29th ranked run defense in terms of YPC. Spelled Davis admirably in the NFC Title Game, but again....they were 23rd in the NFL in YPC allowed. SB XXXVIII, he had the long TD run, of which he earned every yard. Other than that, it's not as though he grinded them down.

Postseason 2004:

The Giants were absolutely depleated at LB. Foster was great, but he should've been. He had 16 for 54y vs. Chicago, before breaking his ankle.

DF is an exceptional weapon for the passing game out of the backfield. Runs a little high, and had yet to show the consistency to warrant a full-time, 25-carry role in this offense. Hence, the draft pick.

9. Gen Scope

Gen Scope Marginal

FSF...I like you man. Well, I don't "like" you but you are alright by me. :ylsuper:

10. Fred Smoot's Father

Fred Smoot's Father the future is bright

:PubDrink: