1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

How can one lose their salvation?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality Forum' started by jbghostrat, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Mortimer

Mortimer The Brewster

And is the method different for the various religions out there?

2. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I am not an expert on religions but I do not think that many of the non-christian religions have the same concept of salvation.

3. NC Baseball Fan

NC Baseball Fan Full Access Member

salvation..........

I think alot of people think they are saved but probably are not saved. I have heard several cases where people say they were saved, but live very sinful lives continually thinking they are going to heaven. now i'm not saying they will or not, but I think people who are saved will strive to know God more throughout their entire life. They will live fruitful lives. If you don't continue to grow and search the deep things of God, He says in Revelation 3:16 So because you are lukewarm I am about to spit you out of my mouth. Makes me think these people have a knowledge of God but choose not to obey Him completely. Thats living a very dangerous life. I think you guys are right about Christians continually sinning but I also think the type of sin MOST Christians commit changes drastically. You do less of the BIG sins and realize so many more different little sins that are present in your life. Just keep striving to know god more and clean up your life as best you can according to His will. Never stop growing!