1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hey Plavich... part 2

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by YINZER, Jan 21, 2004.

1. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

You just don't get it do you, shitforbrains. I don't have a problem with Plavich taking shots but only with his shot selection. He is a good shooter when he takes quality shots but no player on earth is gonna look good taking the shots he does. I can live with his shitty defense if he would take shots in the flow of the offense, inside of 25' and stop rifling up 30 footers 3 seconds into the shot clock. All I have been doing is calling for him to be more selective.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2004
  2. 49erpi

You werent "fucking up" anyone like me because I was on the football field. At my high school, soccer was for all the pussies that couldnt play football or hockey.

You couldnt pay me to watch 10 minutes of soccer on tv. That is why it is never on american television and why the parking lots at games in the US are full of minivans. Is there even a league in the US anymore...dont answer because I don't care.

3. 49erpi

We can agree on that statement Grad. I love when they rip soccer on sportscenter. They show some skinny long hair rolling around on the ground like he had been shot, they carry him off on a stretcher, and he sprints back into the game 2 minutes later. Oh yeah, they're "fierce" HardNA.

4. Playa

Playa The coach is a near

I dont know man, I think that shows they are tough. No pads runnin into each other so fast gettin kicked in the nuts. I do hate that all them mutha fuckers is from another country though, they dirty even when they get clean

5. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

I watch a lot of college basketball and I don't see any players that can consistently hit an off balance J from 25 feet. When someone is in your face beyond the 3-pt line, you either put the ball on the floor or pass it, unless the shot clock is running down. How can a guy that played PG for an SEC team be so reluctant to put the ball on the floor, when he is being overplayed?

Mitch should have been groomed for this moment last year, instead of Coach making us sit through Nashty ball. He plays timid on halfcourt offensive sets and that could be cured with playing time.

If Withers ever learns to create some space for himself around the basket like Demarco did, he will be unstoppable. He also needs take the ball up stronger and stop worrying about getting contact from the defender. He is still pretty damn good. He is also only a sophomore.

If you are going to teach a kid to shoot a basketball, show him film of Novak. That guy has one sweet J.