1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Heroes

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by THE GUTTER, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

No, it's definitely not good. Remember, I am a writer (not fiction professionally, although I know people who have written for shows and movies, unlike TimTam who just pretends to). The dialogue is poor, lacking any sort of substantive depth and indulging heavily in clichés and corny sentiments. I am a comic book fan, so I'm not expecting Shakespeare, but to use an comic book comparison, Heroes is written on about the same level as something like Brad Meltzer as opposed to Alan Moore.
    Like what? People in this thread have described one plot hole after another, many of which were never addressed or resolved. The show is clearly written in a haphazard manner.
    If you think Heroes' writing is actually good quality, then you really don't have room to be condescending to anyone else. I'm not saying people shouldn't enjoy it, but it's pretty obvious that the people who do like the show do so because of the superpowers. If you had the same writers doing a show about regular people, it wouldn't get viewers.

2. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Just want to say...that cracked me up.