1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Heroes

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by THE GUTTER, Sep 25, 2006.

1. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

They already showed him dead with his head chopped off when Hiro came into the room in an earlier episode before Hiro went back in time. That's gotta be the guy.

2. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Nikki/Jessica looks to be a straight psychological MPD case with a little superhuman strength added for good measure. Kinda like the Green Goblin, I guess. I wouldn't really call her situation a "gift".

3. THE GUTTER

THE GUTTER Y!

Sylar is a great villain. Gonna be an interesting end to the show. I can't wait until next year. Seriously, I can't wait. I will bend time to the next season. I'll do it.

4. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Heroes Heads For Cliff

Tim Kring, creator and executive producer of NBC's hit SF superhero drama Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the Dec. 4 fall season cliffhanger, "Fallout," will follow a unique strategy that's been in place since the show's pilot. The strategy, Kring said in an interview, is designed for a dual purpose: to ensure that everyone in the large ensemble cast gets his or her moment to shine and also to entice viewers to come back each week for the latest chapter in the serialized drama.

"The pilot had cliffhangers for every single character, so it forced you to come back in the next episode to the same idea," Kring said. "By the fifth episode, we were able to winnow that down so that we could tell fewer stories. In episode six we basically told two characters' story. It was Claire [Hayden Panettiere] and Niki [Ali Larter]. And we've sort of fallen into a pattern of three or four stories per episode now."

"Fallout," which is episode 11, returns to telling everyone's story, and it will end with a cliffhanger. Or several of them. "We're off the air for six weeks after episode 11, and so we cliffhang once again most of the characters' stories, which forces us in episode 12 to come back to everybody's story," Kring said. "So it has been a real balancing act, a real juggling act, and the only thing I can say is that if you miss certain characters for a while, just stay tuned, because they come back. They all sort of ebb and flow." Heroes airs on NBC Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT. It will return on Jan. 22, 2007. NBC is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM. —Ian Spelling

5. THE GUTTER

THE GUTTER Y!

What do I do now?

6. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

wait til Jan 22

so I reckon Peter is gonna hook up with the Nuclear Neanderthal and blow up

they never did tell anything more about the caveman guy after he escaped.

looking forward to the rest of the season

7. pantherking

pantherking Say What ?

i hate waiting

8. Fred

Fred .........

MPD has gotten fancy. The new term is DID (Disassociative Idenity Disorder.)

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Okay... I went to NBC.com and watched all of these in a row this past week to catch up. Great show. Here are a few things I've noticed that some of you haven't mentioned.

Sylar - His powers are not all of his powers. He somehow absorbs other peoples powers when he cut open their head. His next powers are those of the Eve girl that could talk and persuade people.

The Hatian Black guy that wrok for Claire's dad - His power is to nullify other people's power. If you saw the last Xmen movie there was a kid that could do this. That's how Claire's dad gets to people, and he can erase people's memories.

Claire's dad - He's not all bad, but he's erased multiple people's minds and was gonna have Claire's erased as well. He does this because he feels he's protecting her. He's working for someone (possibly the mob boss guy) that's having all of the mutants or heroes or whatever cataloged and marked.

Claire - Not sure why she's the key to saving the world. I'm assuming it has to do with a combination of her and Peter.

Peter - If you saw the last one he somehow gains Radioactive man's power and he'll be the reason that there's and explosion in NY. Then again that also means he has the power to tell the future in his dream. Maybe he is sorta like Sylar in that he automatically absorbs the powers forever, but he only thinks it when he's around the other person. maybe he can still fly and can still heal, etc.

Nikki - I think she has the same powers as Jessica, but is fucked up in the head. Her subconcious (Jessica) can control the powers.

Micah (Nikki's son) - I'm beginning to think he is key. He can fix problems a lot like Sylar and may have the same power.

I think a subject that is being really overlooked is the mob boss. If you notice they are all also tied to him somehow.

10. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Oh and I almost forgot... Ali Larter was also the whipped cream bikini chick in Varsity Blues

[​IMG]