1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Great time at Ericsson!

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCCTF, Aug 10, 2003.

1. UNCCTF

UNCCTF RIP Danielle

I enjoyed meeting Lefty, HighPoint, and Over40 today at the Panthers college day. Great food, great times, and most of all... great BEER! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Man, I wish we got to tailgate more.

2. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

you need to somehow hook up with the folks in the football forum for these things.

wish i could have been there.

please, talk about the game in the football forum. i think you're the first one to come online who was at the game.

3. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

It was a good time with Niner fans and nice to meet some new people. The Skins fans around us were a bit rude but that's okay.

49erAlumnus... I got a call from Jillian's about midnight. They found the bag and everything was intact. :D

4. Over40NINER

Over40NINER Full Access Member

Missing bag of what???

TF, it was great to meet you & it was great to see Mr & Mrs Alumnus, Lefty, & High Point again. My other half always gets amazed when the Niner Message Boarders stand around & talk to each other. Thanks for not telling her I get a little carried away at times.

Alumnus, you need to plan this again next year. On second thought, plan it again this year. I like the idea of doing it on a Saturday afternoon before another Niner win.

5. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Over40, what is Mrs. Over's email address? I need to send her the Miss Inspiration screensaver photo collection. :cool:

BTW the bag... Cameron left the bag that had my camera in it at Jillian's. It was lost somewhere in the building. Fortunately it was found around midnight and I have it back.

(Good for that 10-year old's butt cheeks too.)

6. vc49er

vc49er Junior Member

TF and everyone, thanks for coming out to the first of hopefully many tailgating events to come. I would've considered it a success if we had 20 people sign up.

We had over 150 out there and we had to turn people away for tickets. We cooked over 250 hot dogs and went through 2 kegs of Carolina Blonde in 3 hours.

It was a great time. Also, thanks to Iam4UNCC for bringing a 30 foot pole with a Charlotte 49ers flag on it to let the others know who we were. The game shuttle/trolley from Southend kept passing by full of new fans, while the driver rang the bell and pointed out our tailgate party. There were Niner car flags, a ton of 49er apparel, and we had the largest college/university group for college day....which is an accomplishment.

We'll post some pictures soon once they're scanned in. Go Niners.

7. Over40NINER

Over40NINER Full Access Member

High Point, just send them to [email protected] & I'll make sure she gets them.

:D