1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Beasley

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by K-Town-Yankee, Mar 28, 2006.

1. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

How did he "fuck" Lutz? It's how college basketbal works. Lutz and Huggins are NOT buddies, so get over that part and then look at it rationally. Beasley isn't committed anywhere and Dalonte is fair game. End of story.

2. hootie

hootie Full Access Member

I don't disagree that this is the system. But, Lutz did go up and stand behind Huggins when he got his ass ran off at Cincy. I don't know how good of friends they supposedly are and really don't care.

Delonte is fair game. Fuck him, let him leave. Beasley is fair game too, BUT, he was verbally committed, which I know means nothing. For the record, fuck him too. He was never coming here anyway.

My point is shame on Lutz if he thought he had a friend in this thug.

3. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

College basketball is big money these days. Big money = big business. In big business there are two types of business, legal and illegal. If Huggins didn't do anything illegal he didn't do anything wrong in my humble oppinion. We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto. Pun intended.

4. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

I might have agreed before all of this shit started. If he follows Delonte to Kansas State, I guess he very well may have been coming here.

5. hootie

hootie Full Access Member

On the bright side, it means I'm still the best Beasley to ever attend UNCC. Maybe.

6. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

Huggins is always doing something illegal. It was hilarious seeing him trying to backup all the thugs at Cincinnati and telling how he had great graduation rates, when he forgets to talk about the players that tied their roomates to a chair and burnt the shit out of him, and all the other ghetto ass players he's had. O.J. Mayo got suspended for a game, expect him to go to Kansas State, and to hold out till the end to get more pub or the "Where is O.J. gonna go?" talk going cause after a year he is done. I'm not a niner fan, but we can all agree Huggins is a deuschbag

7. lesedbetr

lesedbetr Member

Michael Beasley

Michael Beasley's MOM quotes:

"Michael says right now, `I don't want to de-commit. It feels like they have kicked me out.' And I told him, `No, Michael. No one has kicked you out,' " Smith said.
    "If Charlotte throws in the towel because Dalonte left, to me that says to me, `Do they really honestly deserve him?' I think Charlotte should recruit him, keep being there for him.

Let's start a petition. God forbid if we loose this big-time recruit. We may get booted out of the Atlantic 10 back to DII. And who says Football is not important?

Michael, WE LOVE YOU! really... :agreed:

8. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

mombeasy has been on the other board a lot talking to people. I had a PM from her Sunday, there is no decommit at this time. Charlotte is still number #1 in both of their minds.

Wait until Sonny Vacarro and the adidas/Reebok money begins flowing to his AAU coaches this summer.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

"High school star Michael Beasley's commitment to the Charlotte 49ers "remains firm," his mother Fatima Smith said in a telephone interview with the Observer on Wednesday. Beasley, a top prospect in the 2007 class, committed to Charlotte when he was 15, in part because of his relationship with former 49ers assistant Dalonte Hill. Hill resigned last month to join Kansas State coach Bob Huggins' staff. Several recruiting analysts assumed Beasley would follow Hill."