1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

gamecock QB arrested in 5 points..again

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by QC REPRESENT, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Full Access Member

Yep. He's definitely a high profile kid. Something tells me he and Derrick Watson would have gotten along famously.

2. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Nah...this kid comes from a good family. Dad's a bigshot with Smith Barney and his 2 siblings went to Ivy League schools. Watson could barely speak.

3. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

I can still remember the days when USC was the clean program and Clemson were the thugs. Guess things have changed quite a bit now. At least Spurrier didn't shaft a guy by promising him a scholarship and then taking it away.

4. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

I'm just wondering. Does any of this even bother South Carolina fans?

:nailbite2:

5. chipshotx

chipshotx Full Access Member

That doesn't mean shit. Rich kids can be just as big of punks as the underprivileged. Obviously daddy didn't teach him squat and probably made him worse by spoiling him and giving him a sense of entitlement.

6. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Not gonna argue with you. Fuck him. Seriously. Chris Smelley was a top 10 QB coming out of high school. He was 4-2 last year as a freshman...before drunk Mitchell took over and went 2-4.

It's his show.

7. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

Clemson is still a bunch of thugs. Underachieving thugs though. All South Carolina has is Spurrier to make them really relevant. Notice when they play other teams they'll say the other team and then when they say South Carolina they have to get Spurrier's name in there somehow every single time. I think Spurrier's getting pissed cause he thought he could come in to SC and come close to duplicating what he did at Florida or at least get ten win seasons fairly easily but the SEC is a lot better than it was in the 90's. Particularly UGA and LSU and Auburn had all types of probation problems in the 90's. I think he's getting real pissed at all the disciplinary problems and lack of maturity he's had to deal with in Garcia and Mitchell. If South Carolina wins they'll do it with their good veteran D this year

8. Shooter

Shooter Junior Member

They need to give up on those losers and start Tommy Beecher at QB.

He's a winner!!!!! :smash: