1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

gamecock QB arrested in 5 points..again

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by QC REPRESENT, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Full Access Member

I don't think most Clemson fans think that. We just really want to see him compete for the position. As little as Bowden has shown to be able to develop a quarterback, I'm afraid this might be his best year. Ours tend to get worse the longer they are in his system.

2. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

They do tend to regress, don't they. I guess Whitehurst was the prime example. Regardless, Korn didn't fair too good in the Shrine Bowl, All-American Bowl, against Gaffney or Glades. Is he a GOOD athlete? YES. I just think it'll take him time to learn a new system and adjust to the speed in college. Korn had a ton of hype around him before his Sr. season started. Think he was one of the top 10 recruits in America. He ended the year at 98...still damn good. Get him through Spring Ball, summer, and redshirt him. Then he'll have 4 years to start...

3. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

Good God, SPurrier is an animal. Suspending Garcia from practice during spring break. I bet he is hating life right now

4. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

All the Clemson fans think he is going to start right off the bat. Worst thing in the world is to have a true freshman starter. It is the most frustrating thing to witness in the world

5. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Well...remember the guy graduated early JUST to get Spring practice in with hopes of playing as a freshman. Spurrier told him he had to stay in school (college) but NO practice. AND...he has to redshirt...he would have anyway. Oh, he had to cut his hair as well.

6. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

By the way...I'm obviously a Gamecock fan...I've given thousands to a program that hasn't really done shit. BUT...Spurrier IS the shit. I think he'll have us winning shit in a couple of years.

7. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

:doh:

3 strikes: Is Garcia out?
    After his third run in with the law, Garcia’s future is out of Spurrier’s hands
    By JOSEPH PERSON - [email protected]

South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia is in trouble again, and university officials will decide whether the much-maligned freshman gets another chance.

Garcia, 20, was one of three players cited and charged with underage drinking after police found them with coolers of beer outside East Quad dormitory at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, the first of two incidents involving Garcia in a five-hour span at the dorm that houses the majority of USC players.

Garcia, offensive lineman Heath Batchelor and walk-on quarterback Zac Brindise were cited for underage drinking by police responding to students’ complaints of loud noise in the courtyard between the East and South Quad dormitories, according to USC spokesman Russ McKinney

Attached Files:

8. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Idiot. Drinking beer outside a dorm with his 25 year old brother...a Harvard grad.

WTF?

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

That was an every weekend activity when I was in school. I guess we must have been smarter back then because the state said we could drink beer at 18.

This happens at every campus in America. It seems like this kid is targeted.

10. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

He's 6'4" or so with long hair. He MAKES himself a target by trying to stand out. Steve Tanneyhill did the same thing. I was at the party where he got popped for drinking underage. He complained that he was targeted...he was.

He was 6'5" with hair past his shoulders. Cops walked in and he stood out. They recognized him immediately and knew he was 19. Cops didn't know anything about the rest of us.