1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

fsu vs. unc

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by LarryD, Mar 13, 2009.

1. python

python It Happens

Agreesome..

2. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

Fwiw, the pic looked bad here in Tallahassee, too.

Great outcome, though!

Still can't believe we won. Going to be cheering loudly in Atlanta tomorrow!!!

3. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

Something ive learned, when your body is in pain and you try to mask it with pain killers and continue to aggravate it, you will make it worse...which is what Ty did.....question is, how did he do it and how severe is it?

YOU UNC fans can spout that ACC Tourney isnt important bullshit all you want......Roy is just building in his excuse if he needs it....he may very well not but then again, don't tell me its not important....If FSU or Duke wins, they are CONFERENCE Champions....bottom line.

4. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

If the ACC Tourney isn't important I can't stress how unimportant the last Duke-UNC game was. Especially since the 'rivalry is tired' as UNCSucksMeOff so elequently put it.

5. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

the last game was for the sweep, TH senior day and the ACC regular season title (Roy values that more than the ACC tournament)

6. DJ_Tet

The first two mean so little I can't even tell you.

The ACC Regular Season title has meaning though.

7. DJ_Tet

Anyway, obviously everyone knew what was at stake during the last Duke-UNC game. I wasn't saying it was meaningless, only that if Lawson took a shot to play in that game and it ends up costing him the NCAA Tourney that is an incredibly short-sighted decision. Him missing this weekend is just a little more important than the last Duke game, which is to say not very important at all. Next weekend and the weekend after are the ones UNC fans should worry about.

8. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

9. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

I don't think anybody expected his foot to get this much worse after playing the game. Holding him out during the ACC tournament was a must. I would also be in favor of dressing but only using if necessary in the first round of the NCAAs.

10. Skull

Skull Full Access Member

Ty playing against Duke was his last chance to play at the Dean Dome .It was to cap off his time at Chapel Hill.

As a Heel fan for 40 plus seasons,The A C C tournament is way watered down from what it use to be .
    Carolina & Duke both have been there done that .

Ty is clearly the missing link in Carolinas offense,and will be back ready to go in the N C A A

Flordia State if they defense against DUKES 3-point game and force DUKE to beat them inside will win .