1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Former Big East bottom feeders, Va tech and Miami....

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Feb 22, 2005.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Someone who watched lots of college basketball from lots of different conferences wouldn't have the ACC winning only 2 games in a head to head series. Especially when the number one from the ACC beat the number 2 from the BE on their floor.

2. vpkozel

3. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

You have no idea how retarded you really are, do you?

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    That's true. All the ACC mess kinda pushed the remaining 49er fans out to a real 49er forum again. Larry had a great idea hosting them after the other site died, but it wouldn't last.

5. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

This is great stuff!!

6. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

UConn (with Rashad Anderson in the tournament, they beat any ACC team)
    Syracuse
    Pitt
    Villanova
    Notre Dame
    West Virginia
    St. Johns

7. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Well, since we're talking about the past...

Charlotte 95
    NC State 78

8. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Then Larry should get rid of the fucking whiner forum here since it is a vast wasteland and a wate of web server space.

The most consistent poster over there is a fucking UAB fan for crying out loud.

and its funny that this ACC owning that Va Tech is doing is for the most part against the bottom feeders of the ACC ( Clemson, State, UVA, Miami (2X))

The only decent conference wins they have was two one point wins over dook at home and Ga Tech on the road.

same goes for Miami - two wins against FSU, then State, Clemson, Virginia with one decent conference win - a two point home win against Maryland.

So the top five of the ACC ( UNC, Wake, dook, Ga Tech and Maryland ) have lost a total of three games to Miami and Va Tech - all three one/two point games.

HardHarry - please give my reagrds to OldManFuckingWhiner on "your" board. Tell him wussymatta really misses his insight the season.

9. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

The ACC fans wanted that forum 'cause you couldn't stand the Niners posting on this one. I happen to think it's a waste too, but whatever.

he has issues. so does his team. they may not make the dance now. i do like their coach though.

Thank you for proving my point. The ACC is a top heavy myth, not dissimilar from say, the Pac 10. In fact, that's a very good analogy.

No freaking clue who that is. You're welcome to post on our board, but you'd better bring some facts, 'cause we have a couple dozen posters who really know their shit and won't let the standard M.O. around here fly.

I'm kind of proud of our fans. We have the usual collection of yokels and glory seekers, but we also have some really knowledgable fans of the game. They're a fun group to discuss things with. Just check the supremacy complex at the door, please.

10. vpkozel

lmfao