1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

For the love of Stewart

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Piper

Piper phishin member

There now has been a bit of a run at running back ending with the ECU kid going, so Stewart probably doesn't fall that far. we would be looking at taking a guy like Rice or Forte.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

Stewart would have been gone, but unless we're convinced that DeAngelo is already a bust, we would have been vastly better off just taking Otah and taking the best of the rest at 43. RB is extremely deep this year, so if we just wanted someone to share the load, that player would have been available. I don't see a huge gap between Stewart and the guys who will probably be there.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Which is still fine with me FWIW. Rice before Forte. I guess we'll see what happens with the 43 pick when it comes. Still, it sucks, in that I wouldn't have drafted Stewart, woudl've been fine with otah at 13, and that we just didn't need a back this high to panic on taking a 340 lb RT at 19.