1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

FNZ this morning

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by Boo, May 16, 2006.

1. Boo

Boo Cornholio

he is probably some homo that works for fnz and patrols message boards annonymously on company time looking for comments. seriously, I turned the radio off rather than listen to them or any other local station.

hoops is right, since I've had sirius I haven't even listened to a CD in the changer.

had to drive the other car this morning too. i just listened to the engine.

2. Hoopsradio

Hoopsradio Larynx to the high bidder

Ladies and Gents, this is what happens when you listen to FNZ and other local options. You become bitter and angry. Let yourself go and upgrade your life. Get satellite radio. I hope and pray this young person gets it soon. I hope this person is not watching just network TV also. Sad to see.

3. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

100 % correct.

I have XM and still listen to local sometimes, because it is just that,local. all national shows are not perfect either.

4. Applejack

Applejack ALL WINTER TAN

Here's a quarter or is it .35 now?

5. Boo

Boo Cornholio

it is 39 cents. jim was pissed because he had a lot of 37 cent stamps. it was rivetting radio.

6. Applejack

Applejack ALL WINTER TAN

Not for a phone call

7. Hoopsradio

Hoopsradio Larynx to the high bidder

Actually, I haven't listened to any local radio since my emancipation on May 30, 2005. There is no moaning from me about local talk. Since I don't listen to it, I have no idea what has happened in the last year concerning its evolution. The only new information I get is here. I am merely a conduit through which the sheep who still listen to local talk radio can live vicariously. I am sorry you are so bitter. Maybe you should or could get some friends who have satellite radio so you can see how great life is on the other side.

So, did you misspell Mullins, as in former 49ers coach Jeff, or mullet, as in Redneck or hockey fan, or is it spelled correctly and you are fan of former Golden State Warrior Chris Mullin?

8. mullinfan

mullinfan Banned From TBR

HOMO? WOW THATS ORIGINAL. HEY LETS SIT AND COLLECT MY WELFARE CHECK AND BITCH ABOUT WHATS ON A RADIO SHOW---STOP LISTENING THEN JACKASS. YET YOU CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO FNZ AND THEN REPORT IT ON THIS SITE---OH SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW TO REPORT TO MY BOSS(DJ) ABOUT YOU GUYS AND WHAT YOU THINK OF WFNZ--BECAUSE HE REALLY CARES------TAKE CARE NOW.....:imagestor BYE BYE

9. y2b

y2b King of QC

now look what you did, muffinfan got her feelings hurt

assholes, all of you...who mods this forum anyway?

10. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Fuck WFNZ. Packer is spoon fed his guest, rarely has his own point of view and if I'm not mistaken (I havn't listened to them in 2+ years) they still have Hayseed and QCB. These guys offer ABSOLUTELY nothing to the show other than dumber Johnboy and Billy type of crap. That's what seperates sat. verses local. Objective sports talk w/o all the local horseshit. Mullin fan, tell Hayseed to kiss my plump ass