1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Dook @ BC

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UncOverDukeEasy, Feb 15, 2009.

1. CharSFNiners

CharSFNiners Full Access Member

but, but, but, it's the same thing you did to me...

I shouldn't have expected a tar heel to see the the tongue in cheek of my post.

2. CharSFNiners

CharSFNiners Full Access Member

He liked it... and seemed to understand it.

3. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

I dont have any problems with a Singler type player....he is a baller and a mis-match for most 4's......but a Brand/Boozer type is what this team is missing (obviously) McRoberts had that potential, but he never bought in for some reason prob b/c he was a spoiled little bitch...who knows. Anyway I'm not on the WTNY or year after bandwagon, I am just saying lets see what K does (post Olympics) to see how things will progress.

4. interestedonlooker

and also, I am not using the Olympics as an excuse b/c they are still Duke and have that tradition and national standing...however I do think that for the past 4 years K has been behind b/c of the "Redeem Team".

5. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

IMO, it's funny to see Duke fans and every other fan for that matter question and freak out like people have. That really shows how good and consistant K and Duke have been for so long.

It's still Duke, he's still K, he's still a helluva coach and it wouldn't suprise me to see Duke win the ACC tournament and turn things around. He'll coach to the strengths of his players and still has time to get better and consistant before the ACC tournament.

6. interestedonlooker

I don't question him, i guess it is frustration more than anything......basketball has evolved from "shooting" to scoring.....Duke has lots of shooters and 1 scorer....if the shots fall Duke is as good as anyone...if not, they suffer...I don't believe that K teaches the "live/die" by the 3 I think he tells them to take the open shot...if you look lately its not better Defenses (other than the clemson press) that have been trouble some, it is that Duke has not hit its open shots when you expect the too. Couple that with the D slacking and Duke has lost 3 of its last 4.

7. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

Dook has a bit of a rough stretch ahead of them after Thurs. There are a few teams that they have to play 'away' that I wouldn't want any part of right now...
    I guess we'll see what they're made of.

8. interestedonlooker

When you learn to spell it correctly, I'll consider your opinions, until then you will continue to be a douche bag.

9. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

dook sucks.

10. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

I Duk when I text. Is that bad?:REDanceBanana001: