1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Delhomme

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Golden Hammer

Golden Hammer South Pole Elf

I never said he didn't. I just said he doesn't suck any worse than Delhomme.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    then amend it. From the start of 03, to 05, you never changed your opinion of him? You don't find that the slightest bit odd? I mean, maybe you wouldn't, but I think most people would.

Either way, point is, you seem to suggest yourself that you made your mind up on him and, right or wrong, never changed. That, to me, isn't rational. Just as stating that Weinke is and always will be his 2001 season.

3. Golden Hammer

Jake is ...

Jake is mediocre at best...you guys can't get out of your way fast enough to try to defend him, and you aren't being objective enoughto be getting the point....if there is a doubt whether he sucks as bad as his backup, then he ain't that fucking great!!

4. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

doesn't really matter to me whether we lose in the 4th by 3 with Delhomme or get blown out with Weinke....we still lose

but.

Weinke shouldn't really even carry Delhomme's clipboard if the truth be known.

Weinke gives us little to no chance to win. He STARES at his WR and stands like a statue in the pocket until it collapses. I would rather have Saurbrun throwing ducks, than Weinke.

5. Golden Hammer

When he came here...I watched his first season and made an OBJECTIVE opinion of what I thought he could and couldn't do. He hasn't done anything to change my mind. That clear enough?

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

I don't believe there's a doubt, and I really don't believe throwing around the word 'bias' makes it any more true. I think it's clear enough that you have issues with Delhomme. Not trashing him, doesn't mean thinking he's perfect.

As clear as I had felt before, sure. You made up your mind and decided you'd stick with that, regardless.

7. Golden Hammer

And Jake does.......what different?? Neither of them are superstars. That's my point. WE NEED TO FIND A QUARTERBACK!!

8. Golden Hammer

My mind was wide open hoping for something. It never came.....that ain't the same as 'deciding I'd stick with it'.

And for the record, I didn't trash Jake....I just said he's mediocre at best.

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

The playoff performances never changed your mind? The Super Bowl? Pro Bowl? I don't know why I'm asking, I've already brought this up. Seems like reason enough.

Any of us stating otherwise got references to us on Jake's genitals. Which is bullshit, of course. Maybe you just looked to use that as an argument trick, but that still just boils down to having a fit over disagreement.

10. Golden Hammer

Nope....like you, I don't believe the stats tell the whole story. I think some others carried him.

You guys are the ones who fucking bent over backwards to fire at anybody who said a cross word about your savior! You're biased. That's a fact. Call me biased against....whatever you wanna call it....for the 500th time: I just don't believe Jake is the answer for the Panthers long-term winning. Evidently you believe he is the long-term solution for us....so we'll agree to disagree.