1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Delhomme

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

Could you please limit your posting to just one forum please? It's getting tiresome following you around the board.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I'm not concerned with convincing anyone of anything other than that I'm smart enough not to
    *get so pissed off at the internet that I want to actually fight someone in real life and
    *that I would fight over something so fucking stupid to begin with.

Everyone else gets that, and I don't care what you think of it. You lost that respect by being stupid enough to drive hours at a time to fight someone that a ten second search would've given you as a guy who's both very big and fairly angry.

No. I argue because I want to discuss the subject. If I was affected by it I'd probably be slinging back insults and getting upset.

yes, yes, you've stated you don't think he'd even be starting anywhere else, and people didn't buy that either.

Yes, my favorite "I'm horribly, horribly biased and I don't act rationally when I'm arguing with you" admission in a few weeks, really. And the truth is, Larry, meat, Piper, and others disagree with you but generally they don't engage you like this. Maybe they're smarter than this, maybe they don't have the patience. I don't know.

Which is damn sure a lot different than "one of a hundred" or "wouldn't be starting if" that you were selling, sure.

So that's why you posted a quote where I said exactly what you quoted?

Or did I not actually do that and you're, in fact, lying about quoting me saying that?

Three years ago. So, the next time after you pimped him he failed, but he was as good an option before then without question? Guys just happen to fail for reasons that you can't account for, but you say with certainty what any of 100 players would do.

Didn't do that, and that's not actually true. I stand behind why I liked those players and learned from them. I don't pretend I'm infalliable when it comes to this stuff and people know that's realistic.

proof? I can say definitively that people would remember Lewis and maybe Boller. I had to remind you of Losman, and you're biased. We can both remember I felt like Rivers went too high. That's definitive proof of being 'the worst'?

I liked Croyle coming out, but I felt he went high. Last game he played he was 9/10 for 63 freaking yards. Dumpoff artist.

And no, what he did in college doesn't matter if he can't do it in the NFL. You know better than to even use that. He's a player who is good enough to be in this league, certainly. If he sits and learns, he could become better. Is he guaranteed to be as good as Delhomme? I think you know better than that, and I don't know a soul who would make that even trade. He couldn't beat out Huard. He's being outperformed by Thigpen. He's considered the third best player on a team devoid of QB talent. I don't know if it's work ethic, whether he has the intangibles, whether he's going to be a serviceable to decent player in this league, and he's the best you have.

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

That's a long post. I wouldn't write anything that long to my wife. These two are fucking retarded.

4. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

But did you read it?

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Croyle needs to stay healthy to prove anything.

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Full Access Member

Anyone else think Collin calls out his own name during sex?

7. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

He has sex???

One would think if he was lucky enough to get to bed with a woman, by the time he got to the sex part, he'd be berrating her of her lack of sex knowledge and calling her a liar, coward and such, thus not getting to first base.

Of course, when he beats off, he would call out his own name, but his mom might hear him.

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    that's not one of the three criteria of being a good quarterback, though :fireman:

beating anyone out would be a positive step for him, too.

9. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Don't want to make a thread...

ESPN 2 now showing SB 38.

10. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

mags,

please do us all a favor and quit responding to Collin when he gets to the point of embarrassing himself