1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

"Defending" NFC South Champions

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I heard that shit on TV today. The Panthers are the "defending" NFC South champions. I resent that language because it makes us sound defensive. Like we're hiding under the bed during a home invasion. Fuck that shit. We hunt. We go on the offensive.We're going to hit the NFL in the god damn face this year, I don't even give a shit about the wins and losses. We're not going to be "defending" anything. We're going to take this bitch, by force. You play a game against the Carolina Panthers, it's going to be a miserable fucking experience. That's what the fuck we've got! A miserable, painful, ulcer-inducing team to play football against. You got to earn every fucking yard on offense, and deal with Mike Tolbert on defense.

Yeah, defending. Fuck your stupid fucking division and playoff bullshit. Just come down here to little old Charlotte and get stomped around for 3 hours, I don't give a fuck. Bring in the fuck on you miserable little c_nts.