1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Death Wish on Mizzone

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by chris, Sep 14, 2003.

1. chris

chris Full Access Member

Fuck em. I call it. Kill that Guinnee bastard. Kill his first born. He single handedly (sp) lost the game. I hate em.

UNC ate his ass two years ago when he was at Auburn. Fuck him and fuck TA's gimp ass leg... YOU ALWAYS PLAY WHEN IT'S PRIMETIME!

PS OSU is not a top 5 team. they are at the best a top 25 team. Michigan will destroy that team.

2. chuckrichey

chuckrichey they're back!

while i agree the mizzone is a fuckin dumbass,TA showed alot of heart being on the field,he DID play when it was primetime,did you watch the game??uh,he carried the ball on the last play,which should have been the same play on first down,second down,third down,and fourth down(they would have scored before fourth down).TA played with an injury that would keep a pro primadonna out for 6-8 weeks!

TA McClendon can play on my team anytime!

3. playme

playme Full Access Member

there would not have been an overtime if the officiating crew had got the call right on the so-called interception.. blame the refs!!!!

4. chris

chris Full Access Member

wow... i guess i got a little pickled last night. About TA- I ment to say that he shoulda been in that game from the 1st quarter. we waited way too late to play him.

I still say fuck Mizzone

5. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Maybe, but each team would have played different if that didn't happen, so it's hard to know what would have happened after that.

6. Thrash

Thrash Junior Member

All bets are off on that game. Records and general telant level are irrelevant for the emotional game.

And btw - OSU has always played the ACC poorly and it looked like yesterday was going to be no different.

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

chris, you need to read up a little on yesterday's game before crucifying Mazzone. Hell, he got them to overtime, right? Why did he become such a dumbass all of a sudden when they lost?

8. chris

chris Full Access Member

we haven't had a good OC since Norm was here and hell, he was only there for one year.

Mazzone got ran outta Auburn a couple years ago. He wasn't here to see TA last year...

Who do you blame for keeping TA and Tremain out of the line up at the end of the game???

9. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave