1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CUSA is sending at least 6 to the NCAA tourney...

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by HardHarry, Mar 7, 2004.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

I think that most of them have anyway.

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Proof? Links?

3. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

I have no problem with your replys... you replied to a topic... I don't think there's anything wrong with disagreeing... just can't stand people turning ANOTHER thread into a CUSA vs. ACC thread

4. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

I really didn't mean for it to happen, it just came out that way.

5. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

And I could give you a few reasons for that too, one of them the basis of the discussion going on right now.

6. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Please. Most of the derailing of threads was done by one or two posters who were continually whining about the ACC. And then of course you had the continuous - "why are you here, this is a 49er board...." complaints whenever anyone would disagree with a crackpot post in the 49er forum.

Cry me a river.

7. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

:applause:

8. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Well F-u as well :). I really don't care that they post here. I didn't turn this into an Cusa vs. ACC thread, I don't recall saying anything about the ACC in my first post, I just think the logical place to post about Charlotte and Cusa would be in their own forum. I am all in favor of doing away with that forum and having us all under one roof.

You still have not pointed out where I posted about the wrong topic in another forum.

If there were an ACC only or UNC only forum that is where I would post about them first not the general hoops forum. I think there are points to both side, which some on here seem to understand. You have been on the sidelines with what happens between me and metro for so long, so why are you coming out of the closet now? Something just isn't adding up! Maybe I need to be a mod, so I can check IP's and things a little easier.

I don't have to agree with everybody on here or anybody for that matter. If you don't like what I have to say then you can take your 100% UNC fan self and cry a little more. I don't typically start fights unless there is a history there, maybe you need to dig a little deeper than just on the surface crap you do a lot.

9. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Glad to see your still living. So how is RedSox 101 going for you? I hope you are at least getting the facts right now. :mushy:

10. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Sure thing buddy.

Should I post a link to the rule that awards an NCAA bid to the CUSA conference tournament winner or are you willing to stipulate that? Like I said, if Marquette can get hot for a few days it's still a possibility, however remote. I think they have just enough talent & motivation (dont wanna be the first Final Four team in 6 years not to make the field the following season) to pull it off. That last part is OPINION.