1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CUSA is sending at least 6 to the NCAA tourney...

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by HardHarry, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

:apopcorn:

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

He posted about conference USA... and you're being a bitch about it... you are a little turd if you're gonna do that... my point is you bitch at metro about continually comparing CUSA to the ACC and now you're doing it yourself... reeread the title to the Hoops forum... nowhere does it say only ACC discussion... quit being a little punk bitch I'm a TarHeel fan 100%, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna act like a bitch and not allow others the right to discuss other basketball topics... just like metro and now YOU

3. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Only 16.7% of the first post is about Charlotte. The remainder is of other teams and 100% is legitimate hoops info. Like Brain, I wasn't aware that all Conference USA and Atlantic 10 info was to be posted only in the Charlotte 49ers forum.

Larry, can you redo the forum titles and descriptions for the Charlotte 49ers and Hoops forums so we'll know not to post here unless it's about the Tar Heels?

4. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I understand where you are coming from but if the 49whiners think themselves such hot shit that they demand their own forum then let them keep their shit over there. A hoops forum should be all encompassing, I do not understand the need for their own but apparently LarryD thought they did, but we certainly don't need redundant crap.

5. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Brain, you're cool.

Devyl and UNC-bigRedSoxfan-Fever= maroons.

6. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

That isnt why the separate 49ers forum exists.

7. The Brain

Have I somehow slipped into some other paradoxical universe??

8. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

I'm with Sly on this, they feel the need for their own forum, let them and their inferiority complex stay there.

The guy stated his opinion about how many teams would be going to the NCAA tourney, and I stated mine. Pretty sad when there's a 5 way-tie for 1st place, that means there is NO DOMINANT TEAM. The ACC is the toughest conference out there, and even they managed to get some separation in the regular season standings.

I guess it's fun beating up on South Florida, Houston, Tulane, ECU, etc.

9. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

There was never a request for a 49ers forum, sly. Larry did it on his own after the big blow up over at CUSA-Talk. I just found out over the weekend that the Memphis posters (led by Mr. Conway) are leaving to form their own board due to some unethical events by someone over there. I shall not go into details or 2nd/3rd/4th hand information. Perhaps one of the regular posters from there would like to comment on the situation.

Plainly, I have not returned to that site, in fact until yesterday, had not looked at it in at least 6-7 weeks. If you would like all the people that did join TBR due to things that occurred last year, say the word. They'll just leave and go back.

(I always knew that bowling score was bogus!)

10. The Brain

Maybe we could make the Niner forum a subforum of Hoops and slowly assimilate it in.