1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte kicks butt

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by AustinFlyer, Nov 27, 2003.

1. AustinFlyer

AustinFlyer Junior Member

Congrats on a great win. When I first saw the ticker on ESPN2, I did a double take, since I knew the game was in Syracuse. It will be great when you are in the A-10, as long as you save games like this for the other guys. ;)

2. UNCCTF

UNCCTF RIP Danielle

After last year, this is just a great feeling. Now, time to rock UNCA and roll back the Tide. Top 25, here we come....??

On a conference brotherhood note, Austin... a lot of people stayed around the bar after our game and cheered Dayton on. Go A-10!

3. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

I'm impressed with Dayton. Darn good ballclub. Early returns suggest its between them and St Joes for the A10 crown.

Kinda upset after Run49er posted the Rashod Marshall bio - how'd we let a guy like that get away? ;)

4. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Elliot Smith leads the nation in 'fans that slit their wrists while listening to an album'. It is like addition by subtraction.

5. AustinFlyer

AustinFlyer Junior Member

We were lucky to get Marshall. Ron Jirsa originally recruited him when Jirsa was head coach at Georgia. Jirsa had a top 10 recruiting class, but they fired him to make rum for Jim Harrick. Jirsa came to Dayton as first assistant to Oliver Purnell, and Marshall decided to follow the guy who recruited him. I don't know how Jirsa had inroads into NC though.

Good luck at UNCA, Alabama, and ODU. Road games are always hard, but after tonight, these next three should be a piece of cake. :xyzthumbs