1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Camp Notes for Aug 10th, 7 pm (long)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsecutioner, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Purrsecutioner

Purrsecutioner Full Access Member

yep. And McC is the flashy guy. That's all good. If one makes it or the other, I don't think it'll impact this team incredibly much

Neither do I.

Collin--Dude, I disagree about McClover being as good as Wallace. I think some are rightfully bitter about his contract, but the guy is one of our more underrated players, IMO. And certainly, at this point, much better than McClover.

yeah. Just get in the hole. That was a big problem with Tshimanga and it is with Foster, too; it's why AJ was so good. You don't have to be incredibly talented to play RB, Williams is; but if he wasn't, and he was still hitting the hole, he'd still be the right back.

Yeah.....Williams is the right back...yeah he sure is. Hell yeah he is.

no big, just wondering which spot. THey had him inside, and outside, depending on which one was talking, in the offseason. Hell, I didn't even know he was playing this weekend, so that's a great boost. Worried he was going to be lame all preseason and get cut.

Im still worried hell get cut. Were deep there. But he has the preseason to prove he shouldnt be. I wont relax until he makes the roster though.

great to hear on Anderson. You know, though, ever since watching the first few practices with Sam coaching, is that all 3 LBs seemed to move in unison in game style practices. It was uncanny.
    \This is exactly what we needed out of this pick for the future.

Yep. I remember ol Sam out there. Ya know, true as hell, he was the only guy I always oggled at, and was too fucking starstruck to ever talk to. He was two feet from me once, right at the fence, and looked at me and smiled, because I was a wide eyed fanboy bitch, mouth open like some moron....and youre very right about the backers under him man. Damn. R.I.P. Sam, we still think about ya.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

No, really, LeFors is 3. He signed my book. He's also left-handed.
    I'm not upset about the contract, which isn't much different from Lewis', but Wallace was not very good for us last season. He hustles and will do whatever we ask, but it just seems like he has lost a step and I don't think he ever had the explosive moves of someone like McClover. I just don't see the area in which Wallace is better than McClover, much less "much better." Wallace isn't a great technique guy or a great strength guy and we even noticed last year that he was getting completely washed out against the run. I like him and I'm fine with keeping him around, but with a more cutthroat coach who didn't care if a guy was a veteran or not, he'd be the one to go.

3. chipshot

chipshot Full Access Member

I just thought you got Trgo and Del Rio confused.

4. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

I'm starting to wonder if Seward was drafted to replace Draft as MLB2 in a year or two.

5. Purrsecutioner

!?

6. Purrsecutioner

Oh, Ok I see where you were going. Nah. I was talking about Trgo leaving the line, thats all.