1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Bridges Arrested

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Jaz, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Whatever the decision about his future, this certainly doesn't look good. It would take something pretty amazing to justify his actions if reported accurately.

2. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

Just a what if.... what if she asked him for some rent money, car payment money, bill money, hell coke money and he said no. She said, "you NFL ************ I know you got it." He said, "Fuck off." She said, "I'll get your fucking ass you limp dick bastard."

There may have never been a gun but she knew the shit would hit the fan if she had a good story...:94poopbanana-thumb1

Of course he coulda got all gangsta on her like the dumbasses here in Greensboro the other night...

3. y2b

y2b King of QC

so my offensive/defensive joke was a little too subtle...

but i'm all for the zero tolerance policy no matter the player...if these guys don't know to stay out of trouble by now, then they're fucking idiots anyway

4. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

LMFAO, they just had a clip on News 2 about Panthers reporting for camp. First clip.... Bridges saying he was probably the first one there, said he got there about 7:30 this morning.

He was smiling and seemed to be in a pretty good mood for someone that just pulled a gun on a stripper. Maybe he knows she was full of shit and he isn't getting cut tonight?

5. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

That's what I said.

And that justifies pulling a gun?

That's retarded. You do the logical thing, ignore her and walk away.

Remember, we're talking about at 6'4", 320 lb man. He doesn't need a gun to scare people off.

6. Wiggin

Wiggin Full Access Member

Obviously you've never had a pissed off stripper in full attack mode coming straight at you before :laugh4: . Simply ignoring her and walking away can be mighty difficult...no matter how big you are. At least without pushing her away or something, and that could have been considered assault on a female (not that I'm saying it's ok to pull a gun or anything, but sometimes people's reasoning can be pretty odd when trying to get out of a situation).

Either way, it looks like the team made its statement, so Bridges has used up his get out of jail free card.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  7. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

And getting into one too (taken from personal experience). He plain should not have been there in the first place, there's plenty of respectable joints he could hang in. Wonder if he has a GF that's now pissed as hell too?

8. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

So the safest method would be to invite the entertainment to your house. But to prevent a Duke issue, have the team chaplain there the whole time! :94poopbanana-thumb1

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

See 2 game suspension... slap on the wrist.

10. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

82k worth. That's gotta hurt, especially if he really didn't pull a gun. However, I knew JR wouldn't be happy, so no surprise.