1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Bobcats

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Thelt, Dec 21, 2009.

1. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

http://www.queencityhoops.com/WhatsWrongWithDJ.php

2. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

They should have kept Okafor. Diaw is a bad fit now that they have the offense running through Jackson. They have no depth in the front court. It seems to me that they have just made a circle. They swapped Jason Richardson for Stephen Jackson (eventually) and they are basically the same player.

3. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

You really are a moron.

4. DJ_Tet

Big win by the Cats tonight. Thanks for the link kickazzz, I'll check that place out.

5. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

yes thelt you REALLY are a moron. Jackson is probably the best player skill wise the Bobcats have ever had. He has helped/made Felton and Wallace better players since he has been here. They are no better or worse with Chandler, and thats good because they would probably be the same with Okafor playing his best. Chandler should eventually get in sync. Diaw just needs to fucking play and quit thinking too much. he passed the ball with 1.4 to go in the game for a win the other night, and he had a 6 ft guard on him. thats not on Jax or felton.

6. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I do not see why they do not play Mohamed more. Every time he gets minutes he is productive. He had 12 points and 9 rebounds in 18 minutes last game. Chandler has not done much yet. Maybe he will get better as the season goes on but so far he seems like a bust to me.

7. DJ_Tet

I wouldn't say Chandler is a bust, he's had a few productive games. I'll give him a year to see but a lot of his game isn't going to be measured in stats. He's an effective, versatile defender when he can stay out of foul trouble.

Muhammed looks like a completely different player this year, it's fun to watch. I wouldn't be opposed to him playing closer to 25 min per game, especially given the trouble we've had getting rebounds at the 4. A lineup of Felton-Jax-Wallace with Chandler/Muhammed up front could be deadly. If only we had the depth behind that lineup we could be on to something.

8. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

9. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I would like to see Mohamed start as well. If Chandler can play the 4 then that might help out a lot.

10. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

Another proof that they suck is that no one here cares enough about them to even post a comment....