1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Big Ben

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Jun 12, 2006.

1. CunningRunt

CunningRunt Full Access Member

Of course if Ben was playing for Cleveland we would call him a joke. Pittsburgh fans hate Cleveland. Thats the beauty of sports. Rivalries. And Ben Roethlisberger is not an average quarterback. The Steelers had just as good if not better team in his rookie year, and he lacked the maturity in the playoffs to get them to the Super Bowl. The next year he was calm once they got to the playoffs and you see the result. He was a little erratic in the Super Bowl, but who wouldn't be in his situation, it only being his second year in the league. Experience dictates alot in certain situations.

2. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Anyone want to pitch in with me to buy Vick a motorcycle?

3. TimTam

TimTam El Chupacabra

i'm in. I'll even buy someone a silver new yorker

4. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Come on fellas, after this past season, Vick isn't nearly as "scary" as he once was. While we may not "own him" [yet], we took a big step forward and while the team I'm sure still takes him very seriously, they also know he CAN be beaten.

5. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

really hoping ben is ok. seems like a super nice youngin'. hard not to be upset at him for being such a moron. he is a winner, no denying that, and my damn teeth feel weird as hell every time i think about it.

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

W/O teeth Big Ben is alot more marketable towards the gay community as well. Big and with removable teeth

7. Odin

Odin Full Access Member

Attached Files:

• rob.jpg
      rob.jpg
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
  8. HAVEPSL

HAVEPSL Full Access Member

PFT says:

BIG BEN: DUMBER THAN DUMB

Though we intend to be duly respectful regarding the relevant sensitivities of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's injuries, we need to say something at this point regarding the intelligence, or lack thereof, of the Steelers' starting quarterback.

He's a f--king idiot.

It's one thing to tool around town with a pack of other easy riders, the unique rumble of Harley-Davidson engines saying to the world, "You can't deprive your ears of a sound so good by putting a helmet over them."

It's quite another thing for a 24-year-old quarterback with the world by the nutsack to ride around on a souped-up crotch rocket without proper protection.

And that's what Roethlisberger was doing on Monday. He was riding, sans helmet, the Hayabusa, which Suzuki describes as "the fastest production bike on the planet."

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

9. HAVEPSL

HAVEPSL Full Access Member

GaryBusey.jpg

10. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

He is a pretty good QB. His affect on the Steelers goes beyond his stats. They simply play much better when he is in there.

This was a stupid thing for him to do though. I bet teams get a whole lot stricter on enforcing contract clauses to prevent motorcycle riding.