1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

"Bear Down"

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by McFly41, Jan 16, 2006.

1. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Glad I don't have to hear that again this year! I was out and about more than usual this weekend and because I was wearing Panther gear it was like a sign that read "Fuck with me PLEEZ"...
    Friday - some dweeb in a suit and tie downtown walks by me as I am going to meet with a potential sponsor for the baseball team, as I walk by he yells BEAR DOWN. I just looked back, smiled and said, "Yeah, OK". Seconds later I walk into the bar where there are only a couple people and this older businessman sitting at the bar blurts it out.
    Later at Sam's Club, I heard it...maybe 4-5 times.
    Saturday - Looking for a couple pair of shoes at Kohl's, getting frustrated because every cornhole farm family of 8 or more is in there spending thier most recent government subsidy check, twice I hear the words.
    Sunday - I meet my Mom at my Uncle's place to pick up my son...I walk into the basement and say hi to my uncle. "Bear Down or get out", he says. So I replied, "C-YA!"

Although, I think I have a clearer understand of what they all were talking about now. The knew the Bears were going down, so they kept saying it so it wouldn't hurt so bad when the Bears went down.
    I am going to start saying, "PANTHER UP!" everytime I hear it!:bananalam

2. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

Fly, I have to give you credit for being a respectful Panthers fan by not saying something stupid like the Giants and Bears players did about us. For that I give you major KUDOS!:ylsuper: