1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale

Discussion in 'TBR Classifieds' started by CFBall, May 8, 2006.

1. two-six

two-six yes, i carved this

:soda:

2. RSgal

RSgal Cute pup

True dat

3. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

what do you guys mean?

4. two-six

two-six yes, i carved this

i may be wrong, but i think they are crazy in the head. i mean the dogs, not y2 and...........um.......yeah, crazy in the head

5. y2b

y2b King of QC

means they are extremely intellgent dogs, only breed that actually thinks... they can get bored easy with the usual mindless dog toys and eventually become destructive if they are ignored...they demand attention and it's best if they have "jobs" to do to make them feel fulfilled, they're a working dog, so they need that activity...they really really want to please you, but if you don't let them know what it is want from them, then it really drives them nuts trying to figure it out

besides all that, their temperment is beyond exceptionable when it comes to children, they are very loving, loyal, and playful, and excellent at catching frisbees

6. snotnose

snotnose Junior Member

great dogs - my sister's is a true herder - herds the 3 siamese cats all day long - the cats give us these looks like "why did you bring that psycho dog here? we'd rather be sleeping than being rounded up" we just laugh.

7. y2b

y2b King of QC

mine has learned to open the sliding screen door to let himself in or out...we had friends over last night and I think he was just doing it to show off...now if we can just get him to close it

8. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

got ours yesterday.

adorable little thing.....

9. El Bastardo

El Bastardo Who me?

I take exception to that...my Border Collie and the rest of her breed are generally regarded as the smartest dog breed. In fact, the list here has Australian Shepherds tied at #42, with the BC number 1.

10. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

All the herding dogs can have the potential to be nippy around playing/running children. That can progress to pretty serious biting. They're high energy and if not having some sort of "job" that allows them to release their high energy, they can pretty much go psycho seriously. Most of the herding dogs are breeds for people who have some knowledge & ability to "work their dogs" - not always the best plain old family pet who just gets played with now and then.