1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

AROD

Discussion in 'MLB - Baseball Forum' started by Franchise, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Yes, I did. Roberts said that she wouldn't reveal the other names but that they may come out in time. Contrary to what you seem to be suggesting, she's never said that she doesn't know who the other 103 are. In fact, Roberts' original story confirms that SI gained access to the list. Obviously you're just bored and looking to start another fight with me, but stifle the urge because there's no need for you to further derail this thread. If you want to comment about A-Rod, then do so, but no one is interested in hearing about how much you dislike me.

2. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Please quote the section in Roberts' story that says she had access to the list. The stoy - and the title - make it clear that the story came to them via sources. Please note the lead and second paragraphs:

Roberts reiterated this in a Q&A that SI ran.

Why would she need to do all of that validation if she had the entire list?

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

I' m just saying that they are not classified as illegal.

4. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

I just watched that interview. Can someone tell me this, what the fuck is he talking about? Why do the interview if you are going to avoid and deflect every question and shame on Gammons for not pushing for direct answers.

Also the whole lip smacking and tongue pressing into the cheeks and gums was very similar to Kobe at his press conference after the "alleged" rape charges. ARod is lying his ass off, again.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  5. Collin

Collin soap and water

To confirm that the list is accurate. There was a list circulated several years ago that was not accurate and the media outlets who ran with it prematurely were embarrassed. At no point does Roberts ever say or suggest that she doesn't know the other names. When asked, she consistently declined to name them, and as noted in the earlier source, speculated that all will be made public eventually.

6. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

AROd has taken the course of action that anyone with half a brain would have taken. Admit that he was juiced and wait for America to forgive him. It won't happen right away but he will to at least some degree get a pass. As for the way he is treated when it's Hall of Fame time, I'm not sure. This year will be living hell for him and there is no way to avoid it. He will get some relief if some of the other names on that list start surfacing. You have to know that some of the names on that list are big. AROD learned from Bonds and McGwire that to lie and deny won't work. They are doomed and will never, never, get into the HOF.

7. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

he reminds me of that "dont take steriods" commercial. His body has crumbled since leaving Boston.

8. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

Attached Files:

9. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

wow - not only is that the gayest picture ever, he's shrunk alot.

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

So does anyone believe that A-Rod didn't use until 2001 or that he's off now?