1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Are the Panthers gonna win Sunday?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by solarte1969, Dec 30, 2005.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

If we lose this will have to be the end to the most disappointing season in Panther history for me. The schedule was easy, we were getting healthy at positions that were dinged up last year which improved our depth. The only way it could be worse, assuming we lose (which we wont :wtf23: ) is if Richardson raises ticket prices again

2. Gen Scope

Gen Scope Marginal

I'm surrounded by Cowboy, Redskin, and Giants fans. They are all hoping for the Panthers to lose as the most likely way for their team to get in. It's sat to be the target so much ill wishes. NOBODY wants us to win not only to get their team in but because they are affraid of what we'll do once we are in the second season. It's odd that with our spotty performance this season that so many are concerned about us. Anyone else hearing similar?

3. Crest/UNC/Panthers

Crest/UNC/Panthers Full Access Member

LOSE

4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Usually when we are banged up and need other players to step up, we do better. I say win.

5. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Not only do we win but we also kick Vick out of Football for life :ylsuper:

6. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

We are 1-9 lifetime in Atlanta. I say we lose. I expect Jake to throw at least two picks one of which is run back for a TD. We will be unable to run the ball. Mexico rushes for 100 yards.

I hope I am wrong.

7. PantherFanz

PantherFanz Go Panthers

Hey I bought a new car for this game, they better win!

8. python

python It Happens

Lose.

9. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

as much as carolina seems to be on the skids, atlanta is all the way off the road and doing 360's in the corn rows. look for the panthers to drive right by the falcons like road kill on the way to the beach.

23-13

10. lharris537

lharris537 Full Access Member

A matter of testicles

There is no question that Carolina has better overall personnel than Atlanta. Now, who wants to win the game the most? Do Carolina players really give a shit that they can increase their $$$$$ with a victory, or are there too many fat cats sitting and waiting for their golf games to begin? Do any of the youngters even appreciate what a victory would mean in the future? Does anybody on the team even get pissed off anymore, or is it just a job? If Vick goes out there and plays like he really can, doesn't give a shit, just out there having fun, Carolina will be hell-bent to stop him. If the Panthers can muster up a bit of passion, play the game they are capable of, it's no contest. If they play like they have in the last three games -- including New Orleans -- then somebody should hire an inflammatory speaker, and not just an asshole who goes 1-2-3 dominate!!!!!