1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Anybody unhappy with Vincent Grier?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Iron9er

Iron9er Full Access Member

OK, so check the Charlotte Observer for news on Vincent going to a junior college (or the other board). He is gone. Now we know why Lefty has been hyping a KJ comeback...cause we only have 1 small forward on the roster (and he is inconsistent with layups).

Grad, you prob know more than me about Vince's attitude, and I know he cant help team chemistry problems after last years fight. However, I've gotta call shambles on our recruiting and coaching staff. If I was a recruit and 4 players (almost a whole starting lineup) left in one season, transferring out...there is no chance in hell I would go there.

Geeze, who's next? Baldwin? Withers?

2. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

Grier

Metro, can't believe you had no clue about this. I thought all it took was a phone call. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Grier wants to find a better situation for himself. Apparently, as the Graduate said, he just wasn't happy here. He thinks he is a star and he is not even close yet. I hope everything works out for him.

3. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

what are you talking about lefty? can you not read dates on posts. I was told to keep quiet, too bad you couldn't.

4. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

He can read, all your posts in this thread, and it's plain to see you had no clue. And besides, no way your ego would let you keep quiet that you knew something like this, and no way would your ego let you post stuff like you did in this thread if you truly did know it was happening.

Spin us another one great one. :rolleyes:

5. metro

your're right, I had no clue. go away milkking. talk some Niners or go to cusaland. I thought you guys wanted nothing to do with me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. MKNiner

You thought you knew something, but you didn't know this.

As far as nothing to do with you I don't, but you continue to try and bring me into the fray with your posts.

But then whay I'm I saying, it's always about you. When people reply to SOMEONE ELSES posts, they really were replying to you. When talk in generalities about baseball, or the Niners, or forklifts, they're really just letting out their desire to talk about you. :rolleyes:

7. metro

you're right. let me know how that toenail tastes later.

8. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Note to MK and Lefty:

Metro PM'd me about this yesterday and that is when I stopped posting about VG. Unlike you two, who I'm sure were asked to keep it quiet. But you couldnt resist coming on here and strutting around because you had heard a few hours before everyone else.
    A lot of us hear things before everyone else does, we just dont come on the board with the "I know something you dont know" routine. Real classy guys.

9. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Ditto, Metro pm'd me late last night.

10. MKNiner

Right on cue, the lap dog comes to the aid of his master.

1) Wasn't asked to yesterday
    2) Wasn't just a few hourse before.