1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

All the Huskies going to concede...

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by THE GUTTER, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

My dad, a UF alum, is hoping for an all SEC final.

For his sake, I hope that Florida wins it all.

Outside of that, I am all GMU.

2. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Well no more number 1 seeds. The only one I had right in my bracket was Florida. The only guy that beat me had LSU and Florida right.

Out of 73 people, 71 of them had either UCONN or Duke or both in the final.

3. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

At least I got UCLA.

4. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

I think the UCLA-LSU game is gonna be boring. Both are tough defensively. The final score is gonna be like 45-42

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Is it just me or does the third sentence completely contradict the last one? And while I like the story about George Mason, I hate that they keep winning just because it means ten times more bullshit stories about how mid-majors are just as good as the big conference teams.

And this whole tournament has been awful. Where is the offense? Where is the execution? It's all ugly, ugly basketball.

6. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

It has been a wierd tournament. I doubt you see one play out like this again for a long time.

7. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

While that's true (damn the UCLA/Memphis game was brutal), tons of HUGE shots have been made this year. It's made the end games very exciting. It was either last year or the year before where there were literally no made buzzer beaters. Seeing UConn scrambling for that tying three yesterday, getting it blocked and thrown in at the last moment has been typical of this tournament. Indiana won their first game on a very similar play.

8. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

great

well me and my dad are in the cbs brackets that u pick round by round... there was like 98% picked uconn.. me and dad picked GM :-D but i think this has been a great tournament.. its been sloppy because everybody is good and when teams are good.. ur gonna have to do things that ur not used to doing to beat the good teams.. i believe it will end up being ucla and GM for some reason.. that could be a wild game... but yeah not many years that whoever beats duke and unc dont end up going to final four if not winning it all.. just speaks volumes of the problems of our programs.. but did any of yall hear about the speech the coach gave his players before they took the court? that the represented the CAA.. Connecticut Assassins Association lol that coach has some great little catchy phrases to get his teams up.. Great job GM and i love anything that makes billy packer eat crow!

:satana:

9. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

great

well me and my dad are in the cbs brackets that u pick round by round... there was like 98% picked uconn.. me and dad picked GM :-D but i think this has been a great tournament.. its been sloppy because everybody is good and when teams are good.. ur gonna have to do things that ur not used to doing to beat the good teams.. i believe it will end up being ucla and GM for some reason.. that could be a wild game... but yeah not many years that whoever beats duke and unc dont end up going to final four if not winning it all.. just speaks volumes of the problems of our programs.. but did any of yall hear about the speech the coach gave his players before they took the court? that they represented the CAA.. Connecticut Assassins Association lol that coach has some great little catchy phrases to get his teams up.. Great job GM and i love anything that makes billy packer eat crow!

:satana:

10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Full Access Member

Where are those WMD's?