1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ACC pre-season picks

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by mathmajors, Oct 31, 2004.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

You must not watch many Dook games yourself to say that JJ Reddick doesn't take too many 3's, but I wasn't questioning UNC having cohesiveness. I think talentwise this year UNC is just better than Dook. That's how they'll win some games, based on talent alone. Once your talent equals out though you need someone to step up, and because of Dooks drop off year this year they'll need that player to step up. Who's it gonna be this year? Duhon is gone, Deng is gone, Williams is honestly talented enough, but with ZERO depth behind him he won't hold out til the end of games. I'm not badmouthing Dook, seriously, I'm being realistic.

2. KrisJenkins77

KrisJenkins77 Yes. Yes I was driving.

Where did I say JJ Reddick doesn't take to many threes? Taking alot of 3's doesn't make him selfish, he's just not good at attacking the basket. I'd love to see JJ attack the basket more, I know he's pretty 1-demensional, I'm not blind. If Shav plays like he did at the end of last year, he could take some of the load of Williams, allowing him to to stay Fresh.

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Brain - blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah.

KJ77 - blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz