1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A10 not a done deal

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Oct 21, 2003.

1. sf49er

sf49er Full Access Member

Metro I like you, but I have it from very reliable sources we will be going to the A-10 expect an announcement within three weeks.

2. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

So, let me get this straight. You are saying that your fallback position for not getting into the A10 is the Big East?

3. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

your a joke Todd. those comments are completely insane. Does your asskissing know no end? I want the best for our school. Its what my diploma has on it and other awards to my name. I have done alot for our school, and always will, but I care for the school first and foremost, and have every right to question those in charge. That doesn't mean I have to support the leadership decisions of the last 8 years. If you think I want us in one of the weakest Div1 conferences around to see Judy fired, that is completely crazy. Do I think Judy has lead us the right direction? definately not, but I damn sure don't want to see us in a sorry league to merit her exit. quit being a jocksniffer for one day in your life. there is nothing wrong with calling things into question. And no, we aren't going to the Big East, though I am sure you think they are begging us. :rolleyes: I am not interested in your "pulling together" to applaud mediocrity.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2003
  4. metro

did I say we arent going to the A10? I just said its still a fluid situation. I have now heard from 3 people who have always been right, that its touch and go. Like I said above, I expect to go to the A10 but its not as solid as some on this board think. If I had to bet my mortgage where we were headed, its the A10. But its not done. There are several hurdles left.

5. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

I guess I was 100% wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

6. metro

any time, jock-sniffer.

7. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

I agree that there is nothing wrong with questioning things, I think it's a necessary aspect of any program one supports. However it's somewhat disengenuous for you to act shocked that Lefty would question your motives given your firm intrenchement in the anti-Judy camp.

You've been the most vocal critic of Judy I've ever encountered and on more than one occassion you've made it clear you don't believe that she can get the job done and that you believe we need a change in leadership. Now there is nothing wrong with that, everyone it entitled to their opinion. But given that fact I don't think it's totally off the wall for one to question whether or not you would like to see her fail so that she would be fired and another person, more in tuned to your way of thinking on how the program should be run, be brought in. Especially when it seems that every time you post in reference to her it's in a negative fashion.

If you're all about questioning things, which you've made it clear you are, don't act so shocked and appaled when someone questions you.

You've made clear your stance in your above post, question answered. No need to get so pissed about it.

8. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

As long as they have merit, what's wrong with being vocal about your complaints?

I think that Dick Baddour is an incompetent, whiny-ass, disingenuous piece of shit. It doesn't mean I don't pull for the Heels.

Oh shit, I just agreed with and supported metro, somebody shoot me please.... :D

9. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

You could tell that by him calling me names like Todd and jocksniffer, right. :rolleyes:

10. metro

I have every right to get pissed when someone questions my ethics. Just because I question the leadership decisions the last several years, doesn't mean I want harm to the school to justify or give merit to my opinion. That is what upsets me about Lefty. To infer that I would be that selfish is laughable. Again, the only reason I have questioned past decisions, is out of the love for the school, which by the way, I am an alum of, and not one senior admin official is. Don't twist this into something that doesn't exist. Sure, call me critical, but that doesn't mean anyone wishes failure of our program. I want the opposite or I wouldn't be critical.